Understanding and improving the customer experience has always been the strength of our product line, stated Ron Hildebrandt, founder and senior vice president of marketing.
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) November 12, 2010
Enkata, a leading provider of analytics-powered performance management software, today announced the availability of its Customer Experience Analyzer, a visual mapping tool that is part of its Cross Channel Analytics solution. Cross Channel Analytics maps the customer experience across multiple channels and touch points. The Customer Experience Analyzer, as with Enkata’s entire solution suite, is a software as a service (SaaS) offering that supports rapid deployment and lowers the cost of implementation and ownership. http://www.enkata.com.
Enkata’s Cross Channel Analytics solution exposes opportunities to improve self-service rates, increase customer satisfaction, and provide a consistent customer experience. The solution is tailored to the root-cause analytics needs of service operations and is optimized for time-to-insight.
- Drive up self-service resolution rates. Identify self-service abandons that result in costly agent contacts.
- Improve the customer experience. Map the entire customer contact sequence from agent-handled calls, IVR, website, email, chat, SMS, retail and kiosks to identify the causes of low CSAT scores. Track and improve First Contact Resolution (cross-channel) to deliver a “one and done” experience across any channel.
- Increase customer engagement. Understand how different customer segments interact with different channels by contact type to determine the optimal service offering for each type of customer.
The Customer Experience Analyzer provides an unmatched level of multi-channel analysis driven by the strength of Enkata’s contact reasoning solution. The product correlates cross channel patterns by matching customer types / segments, call reason types, issue resolution, and timeframes. Example case uses include:
- Automatically identify the most common paths across channels
- Understand how different groups / segments of customers (e.g., new versus tenured customers) navigate across channels
- Uncover patterns and performance differences between channels
- Identify best channel performance by type of issue to minimize channel shift and improve resolution rates
- Understand customer contact patterns and changes over time
- Measure how procedure changes positively or negatively impact contact patterns
“Understanding and improving the customer experience has always been the strength of our product line, stated Ron Hildebrandt, founder and senior vice president of marketing. This latest addition to our Cross Channel Analytics solution supports our value proposition to get at the root cause of performance and operational issues in the call center regardless of the customer’s channel of choice.”
The Customer Experience Analyzer provides an effective visual format to quickly assess the customer path across multiple channels. Root cause tools support analysis down to the single customer experience. Data can be presented in simple graphical form in charts or table formats.
The Customer Experience Analyzer is available immediately as part of Enkata’s Cross Channel Analytics solution and Enkata 8.0.
Enkata is the market and technology leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) performance management solutions for customer operations. Enkata’s analytics-powered applications distill every customer interaction to provide actionable data to improve the customer experience. Directed by Enkata’s advanced analytics, service operations are able to optimize employee development, service policies, and self-service channels to deliver differentiated service on every contact. Enkata is deployed in the world’s largest global service operations with 100 to 20,000 service agents.