(PRWEB) November 13, 2010
After a decade of obsession over tattoos, the world seems to be waking up to a new reality - the need to remove unwanted body art. Through Europe, the United States, Australia, and New Zealand, the demand for laser tattoo removal has exploded over the past few years. As patients demand this procedure, and existing business owners profit from offering laser removal treatments, many wonder how they can take advantage of this opportunity.
New Look Laser College has been meeting the tattoo removal training needs of practitioners worldwide for many years. By focusing 100% on laser tattoo removal training, New Look offers a premier training experience for clients that seek practical and comprehensive training in laser removal. A course is being held in Manchester, England on December 4 and December 5, 2010 and spaces are still available for this exciting and well-regarded session.
Tuition for this course is $2995 USD / 1,995 GBP / 2,295 Euro, and includes all required supplies, an extensive course handbook and materials, and on-going support for clients that are setting up their own tattoo removal clinic.
Registration (due by November 20) is possible by visiting the New Look Laser College website's registration page: http://www.newlooklasercollege.com/Registration.html.
The Manchester, UK tattoo removal training course covers a wide range of topics:
- lectures on: tattoos; laser physics; the history of tattoo removal; laser safety; skin & dermatology; the business of tattoo removal; advertising and marketing
- workshops on: tattoo removal equipment; tattoo removal protocols and techniques; laser safety; tattoo removal results, side effects, and approaches
- hands on practice: how to operate the equipment; how to conduct a consultation; practice with real patients; how to take care of skin after the procedure. Training clients will be instructed on the use of a wide range of tattoo removal lasers, and have hands-on experience with a superior laser - the Astanza Trinity, a q-switched Nd:YAG and q-switched Ruby laser (http://www.astanzalaser.com/PageContent.aspx?PageContentKey=Trinity)
The course instructors for New Look Laser College are leading US-based tattoo removal experts, with experience running a successful chain of tattoo removal clinics and providing instruction around the world for hundreds of tattoo removal practitioners, including physicians, nurses, aestheticians, tattoo artists, entrepreneurs, chiropractors, medical assistants, laser technicians, and others:
- Ryan Lambert, Director of New Look Laser College and President of New Look Laser Tattoo Removal (the 2nd largest tattoo removal clinic business in the US), a Harvard-trained medical entrepreneur. Ryan is a former management consultant with experience helping the world's largest medical and pharmaceutical companies develop corporate strategy, and has since built several different million-dollar medical clinic businesses.
- Lynette Kennedy, Family Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, BS, MSN, the Chief Instructor at New Look Laser College and Director of Clinical Practice at New Look Laser Tattoo Removal. Lynette is one of the leading practitioners of laser tattoo removal in the world, having performed many thousands of procedures on thousands of patients. She trained at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts where she received her masters, and also holds a bachelor of science in genetics.
New Look Laser College also offers customized courses for clients around the world that desire a private experience at their own location. Please contact New Look Laser College directly with your interest at +1 713-783-2000, on their website, or by email.
# # #