Our app stands out from other apps, not only because of the amazing graphics and the hands-on learning experience, but also because it is read by a talented young girl, Madison Moran. Children of all ages will fall in love with Madison's charming voice
New York, NY (Vocus) November 12, 2010
iMomConnect, LLC announced today the release of their Over in the Meadow Animated Storybook Application, a classic children’s poem which is now brought to life using animation, audio and colorful graphics as a children’s book application on the iPad. This educational and entertaining app helps children count from 1 to 10 and learn the sounds of various animals.
“Our app stands out from other apps, not only because of the amazing graphics and the hands-on learning experience, but also because it is read by a talented young girl, Madison Moran. Children of all ages will fall in love with Madison’s charming voice,” said Rupa Tak, Founder, iMomConnect, LLC. “Counting is the first math concept taught in school, and it can be taught as early as infancy. Our innovative app provides mothers with a creative platform to help their children count and learn the sounds of various animals,” said Dr. Anju Bhargava, Founder.
Benefits of the Storybook Application:
- Enjoy interactive animation and bright colors throughout the story.
- Experience the story 3 ways (Read it Myself, Read to Me, Auto Play).
- Practice counting numbers and hear animal sounds on every page.
- See “Special Animation” bonus features (find the arrows!).
- Find and press the hidden number on each page and a bright red one will appear!
- Listen for animal sounds on “The End” page which features animals from the story. Their sounds can be heard by simply pressing an animal on the page!
A demo video for the Over in the Meadow iPad App can be viewed on YouTube.
iMomConnect enables families to enhance the mental, physical and social development of their children using iPhone apps, iPad apps and a Child Development Blog: childdevelopmentconnect.blogspot.com. iMomConnect was founded by an experienced team that had a dream to give mothers a unique networking and informational platform on their mobile device. The founders have extensive experience in child psychology, business and marketing, and also have practical experience caring for children.
# # #