If people are unhappy with their bank I encourage them to vote with their feet and take up our offer which provides $700 towards the costs of refinancing their existing home loan to a Newcastle Permanent home loan.
(PRWEB) November 14, 2010
The Hunter’s No. 1 home lender, Newcastle Permanent announced today a $700.00 incentive for customers to switch their home loan from the major banks and refinance with Newcastle Permanent.
Newcastle Permanent CEO Terry Millett said this is a great opportunity for people to reap the financial rewards with one of Newcastle Permanent’s multi award winning home loans.
“Since the major banks increased their interest rates above the RBA recommendation we have already seen more than a 300% increase in our online inquires,” Mr Millett said.
“If people are unhappy with their bank I encourage them to vote with their feet and take up our offer which provides $700 towards the costs of refinancing their existing home loan to a Newcastle Permanent home loan.
“The offer begins Monday 15 November and will be available until Friday 24 December, with the loan to commence prior to 28 February 2011.
“Newcastle Permanent only increased its variable mortgage rate by 0.25% in line with the Reserve Bank’s recent interest rate increase and our home loans offer outstanding value like the CANSTAR CANNEX 5-star rated Premium Plus home loan.
“When you have your home loan with Newcastle Permanent you not only get one of the best home loan interest rates and market leading service, you are also helping us to support your local community not shareholders,” Mr Millett said.
Media enquiries: Brett Lavaring
Mobile: 0448 262 939
About Newcastle Permanent:
- Mutual organisation owned by its members
- 96% member satisfaction (Source: AMR Interactive 2010)
- Home Lender of the Year 2009, Australian Financial Review, Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards
- Building Society of the Year 2008 and 2009, Australian Financial Review, Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards
- Money Magazine’s Building Society of the year 2007 and 2008
- 14 CANSTAR CANNEX 5-star ratings including five for our two most popular, multi-award winning home loans, Real Deal and Premium Plus
- Most financially secure Building Society in Australia in terms of net assets and credit ratings
- More than $6.8 billion in assets
- Has been providing financial services to its members for over 105 years. Products include:
o Home loans and personal lending products
o Business services
o Financial planning
o Personal investment and transaction accounts and
o Insurance and travel products.
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society is committed to the Newcastle Permanent Charitable Foundation, which provides vital financial support for local charities and community not-for-profit organisations.
# # #