San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2010
Jivox, an interactive video advertising technology provider, has made click-through rates redundant as a measure of online advertising success with the launch of a completely new approach to measuring and optimizing interactive online video advertising and the introduction of an innovative new ad format. BrandGage, a new analytics and insight platform, enables brands to determine user engagement at different stages in the purchasing decision process in real-time, delivering critical insight into campaign effectiveness. Its new ad format, Quattro provides brands with more ways than ever before to connect with their target audience.
“Clicking or not clicking does not accurately indicate a consumer's interest in the product being advertised. In fact, research shows a lot of clicks result from users trying to stop the ad from playing or trying to move ahead to the content they had intended to consume. Until now, advertisers have only been able to scratch the surface of brand engagement and when it comes to measurement this has been typically post-campaign with survey-based data,” said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO, Jivox. “With this new layer of analytics, we are pushing the boundaries of online video advertising by enabling brands to prove the value of their campaigns and optimize campaigns for performance.”
BrandGage: Next generation of online video engagement analytics
BrandGage supports brand marketers launching awareness and direct response campaigns by using empirical data to tie user ad interactions to purchase intent.
Each Jivox ad is automatically pre-instrumented with analytic tags that report back to the Jivox platform several hundred million events per campaign, relating to user interaction with the video ad. BrandGage collects this user engagement data in real-time from its interactive video ads and uses sophisticated, patent pending algorithms to determine user intent and what stages of the purchase funnel they are likely to be in awareness, consideration, engagement or intent to purchase. Connecting advertising with purchase intent in real-time eliminates the limitations of current approaches and raises the bar for online video advertising measurement and performance.
Jivox BrandGage delivers:
- Unmatched insight — real-time dashboard of ad engagement events, including social analytics such as sharing, liking, following and tweeting, as well as insight into each custom interactive feature and viral sharing of video.
- Enhanced engagement by 5X — in-flight campaign analytics enable optimization of interactive widgets, ad placements or creative to heighten brand engagement and ad ROI. Compared with non-interactive video ads, interaction rates are usually five times higher.
- Improved campaign optimization — real-time analytics of user engagement enables more effective A/B and multi-variate advertising testing of creative, targeting, interactive elements, etc., to understand and optimize campaign performance.
Quattro: New interactive ad format
Quattro, Jivox’s new high-impact interactive in-banner video ad, is an IAB certified large video player that includes a companion banner, interactive panel, a custom branded or social player bar and Twitter cloud all in a single unit. An interactive bar drops down intermittently during the ad encouraging viewers to take action and the unit expands when user takes action.
Quattro’s interactive features enhance user engagement and enables:
- Fast video customization — rich media features, including the first-ever option to include a user or brand-driven Twitter feed within the online video ad.
- Improved interactivity — with unlimited interactive widgets and flash files in the form of videos, trivia games, etc., to entertain and interact with the user. Long form videos can also be added giving end-users the ability to learn more through demos, tutorials, etc.
- Social media engagement – with its built-in and custom social sharing features users can post, follow, tweet, like and share video ads with friends.
- Enhanced measurement — instant measurement and optimization during campaign flight. Advertisers can also collect data and engage viewers with polls, surveys and questionnaires.
Jivox is also currently the only provider that delivers and measures interactive video advertising to popular HTML5-compatible mobile devices, including the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Jivox is a complete platform for interactive video advertising from creative customization to campaign execution and analytics. Jivox enables brand marketers to create and deliver highly engaging video ad campaigns online and on mobile devices. Jivox brand analytics enables marketers to measure user engagement and intent and optimize campaigns on-the-fly to improve campaign performance. Jivox is used by several hundred leading global brands like Microsoft, Yahoo!, Nokia, General Motors, HP and Google. Jivox is a privately held company headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. For more information, please visit http://www.jivox.com.
# # #