(PRWeb UK) November 17, 2010
With yesterday’s exciting announcement that Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married next summer, Domino’s Pizza is offering some lucky couples the chance to share in their joy with a free garlic pizza bread in store.
Couples named William and Kate are being invited to come into their local Domino’s store to pick up a free garlic pizza bread to celebrate the Royals’ engagement. To be eligible for the offer, each couple with the names “William and Kate” must both produce a valid form of photographic identification and be present at the store when collecting the order.
Georgina Wald, corporate communications manager from Domino’s said: “The marriage of Prince William to Kate Middleton will be a national celebration and Domino’s is delighted to be offering couples out there a chance to join in the excitement surrounding the announcement.”
The mouth watering Domino’s Garlic Pizza Bread is 6” pizza bread topped with 100% mozzarella cheese together with Domino’s very own tomato sauce and is perfect choice for couples looking to share a tasty treat.
Couples can drop in to their local Domino’s store today (17th November) or tomorrow Thursday 18th November to pick up this fantastic free offer.* To find your nearest participating store, please visit http://www. dominos.co.uk
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid for one free garlic pizza bread per couple with the forenames of “William” and “Kate”
- To be eligible for the offer, each couple with the names “William and Kate” (for the avoidance of doubt one individual must have the forename ‘William’ and the other individual must have the forename ‘Kate’)must both produce to the store a valid passport or driving licence (or other appropriate and valid form of photographic identification) and be present at the store when collecting the order
- Variations of the name “William” and “Kate” will be considered by the store (for example, Bill, Catherine, Kathryn) but the final decision relating to any couples eligibility to receive a few garlic pizza bread will lie with the store manager whose decision is final and binding
- Valid for collection orders only
- This offer is not available for delivery orders or via http://www.dominos.co.uk
- Offer is valid from 17 November 2010 to close of the store on 18 November 2010
- Offer is valid at participating stores only and whilst stocks last
- Only one free garlic pizza bread per couple per day
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is not transferable
- Free garlic pizza bread cannot be used as part payment for any other product
- Please mention the “William & Kate offer” when ordering
- Domino’s reserves the right to substitute this product or amend/cancel the offer or these terms at any time. Domino’s decision is final in relation to this offer and no correspondence will be entered into
Notes to Editors:
Domino’s Pizza UK & IRL plc is the leading player in the fast-growing pizza delivery market and holds the exclusive master franchise to own, operate and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. The first UK store opened in Luton in 1985 and the first Irish store opened in 1991.
As at 26 September 2010, there were 643 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Of these, 508 stores are in England (including our first on the Isle of Wight), 47 are in Scotland, 25 are in Wales, 15 are in Northern Ireland, one is on the Isle of Man, 46 are in the Republic of Ireland and one is a mobile unit.
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is one of the world’s leading pizza delivery brands. Through its primarily franchised system, Domino’s Pizza operates a global network of more than 9,000 Domino’s Pizza stores in over 65 countries. Domino’s Pizza has a singular focus – the home delivery of pizza, freshly made to order with high quality ingredients.
For more information, please contact:
Issued by DADA on behalf of Domino’s
Tracy Simpson on 0141 222 2266/07715 066358
Laura Duncan on 0141 222 2266 / 07988 152 261
# # #