Our employees are the reason for our success at ScanMyPhotos.com. This ‘employee first’ commitment is the cornerstone for recognizing that how a business treats its employees is passed on to customers' work too."
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) November 18, 2010
Even in this challenging economy, U.S. businesses cannot afford not to host wondrous holiday parties for their employees.
At one California-based retail and ecommerce business, the reason identified for its longevity - having just celebrated its twentieth anniversary - is simple: they put employees first. Just before Thanksgiving, ScanMyPhotos.com brought its employees to Las Vegas for a lavish four-day celebration.
The company celebrated its success in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino’s penthouse Executive Suite with four-days of gourmet dining experiences, a limousine tour of the famed Vegas Strip, an evening chartered helicopter tour above The City of Lights and private suites for all employees.
Company president & CEO, Mitch Goldstone invests 25% of his annual marketing and advertising budget not on customers, but on his staff. “They are our family and the reason for twenty years of success, so it is a smart investment. A key benefit is that we use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and blogging to share the experience with our customers, who in turn, recognize that if this is how we care for our staff, then their photos will also receive uncompromising professionalism and expert TLC too.”
Throughout the years, employees at ScanMyPhotos.com are treated to several memorable gatherings. Recently, the staff also enjoyed an evening at Hollywood’s Magic Castle.
“They are the reason for our success. This ‘employee first’ commitment (beyond a comprehensive compensation and healthcare package) is the cornerstone for recognizing that how a business treats its employees is mirrored by an equal passion for the guardianship of customers’ work too.” Goldstone explained.
The staff at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, along with American Express Platinum Card® Concierge facilitated in arranging for the ScanMyPhotos.com holiday party which entailed a four-day event, including:
- Private deluxe suites atop Mandalay Bay with Strip view and personalized gift packages upon arrival
- Full private elevator access to the 2,300 sq. ft. ultra-luxury Mandalay Bay penthouse hospitality suite - featuring three 65" Plasma TVs, giant, stocked bar, food and dessert stations
- Dining experiences at THEHotel's Mix Lounge and Restaurant, The Wynn Las Vegas Sunday Champagne Buffet Brunch, Bellagio Las Vegas and The World Famous House of Blues Las Vegas Restaurant
- Private parties at Eyecandy Sound and Lounge, and Charlie Palmer Restaurant at The Four Seasons
- Stretch limousine bus tour of the Strip
- Chartered twilight helicopter tour above The City of Lights
- Private tour of last year's host hotel, MGM Resort's Skylight Suites
- Group movie screenings
- Mega-chocolate fountain dessert Vegas experience
The video tour and blog posting from the ScanMyPhotos.com holiday party are provided here:
BACKGROUND: ScanMyPhotos.com operates a retail photo center with banks of Kodak Picture Kiosks in Irvine, Calif. and an international ecommerce photo digitization service to provide affordable and super-fast photo scanning to convert analog pictures, slides and film onto DVDs for today’s all-digital world. Since 1990, ScanMyPhotos.com has been a prominent member of PMA - The Photo Marketing Association (PMAI.org).
More info: http://www.ScanMyPhotos.com
info (at) ScanMyPhotos.com