Parker, CO (PRWEB) November 23, 2010
In alphabetical order, the top ten fiction books for Thanksgiving weekend are:
- All Points North, by Shelby R. Lee III
- The Beads of Lapis Lazuli, by Doris Kenney Marcotte
- Happily Ever After, Texas Style, by Patti Witter
- The Keya Quests, by Glenn Skinner
- The Mission, by Larry Hunter
- Duckegg, by NovaMelia
- Searching for Applie Pie, by Ken D. Arnold
- Soon Come, by Alan Dayno
- They Call Me Nuisance, by Edward and Eunice Vought
- Walking Fish, by Joanne Bodin
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%. Kindle Editions are also available for all of the books above. The Kindle format can be purchased directly through Amazon's Kindle Store.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #