“It made a lot of sense for us to capture the fun and flexible nature of the space in a video that our buyers and residents can chuckle about," states Mark Belling, President of Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing
(PRWEB) November 23, 2010
Only a few of the nearly 200 resort-inspired condominium homes at Waterstone on the Langley/Surrey border remain available, but in anticipation of the next phase of the project build-out, the team behind the real estate development has launched a buzz-worthy promotional video. To showcase the amenities and features of Waterstone, a comedic video set a 'The Club at Waterstone' was produced as a spoof on reality TV, cleverly dubbed ‘realty TV’. The short carries hints of The Apprentice, Hell’s Kitchen and The Amazing Race-style entertainment.
“The success of the first two phases (Montage and Promenade) of Waterstone has been incredible. The shining star of the property for many buyers has been ‘The Club at Waterstone’, a 15,000 square foot space for entertainment, activity and relaxation,” comments Sonny Huang, Director at HJ Property Investments.
“It made a lot of sense for us to capture the fun and flexible nature of the space in a video that our buyers and residents can chuckle about. It is our hope that this video will add a new memorable dimension for consumers to short-list "Waterstone" as a lifestyle option given its resort-like qualities that can change the perception of what life in a condo can be...but not to the extreme of the video, of course," states Mark Belling, President of Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing.
Waterstone is a collection of 487 exquisitely designed new condo homes situated within the freedom and space of the Langley/Surrey countryside, but with amenities including dining, entertainment, shopping, activities and schools within walking distance. For most people searching for condos for sale in the Greater Vancouver area, such a combination of a natural setting and essentials at your fingertips is a far-fetched desire.
Waterstone boasts stunning condos for sale and an impressive list of features and amenities that exude luxury:
- Waterstone sits on a sprawling 11 acres of land, only 30% of which is consumed by the buildings themselves.
- ‘The Club at Waterstone’ is the largest residential club in the Fraser Valley.
- The club space offers over 15,000 square feet of amenities designed for entertaining, sport, leisure and relaxation, including:
- Demo kitchen and wine bar
- Party and games room with a fireplace, large screen TV, billiard table and wet bar
- 17- seat movie theatre
- Meeting room and computer stations
- Work shop
- Large patio, fire pit, barbeque area and observation lounge
- Wellness Centre with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and a yoga room
- Pool, hot tub and steam and dry sauna rooms
- Sustainable design features including the roof of The Club at Waterstone, which collects rain water to help feed property waterscapes, as well as a green roof on the upper patio.
The realty TV video, set in ‘The Club at Waterstone’ is a playful take on the use of the space, which sees characters mock hit reality TV shows in the club’s kitchen, gym facilities, sauna, outside areas and more.
The first two phases of Waterstone include Promenade (171 homes) and the just released Montage at Waterstone (103 homes). The final Montage building is anticipated to be released next fall and buyers are already keenly awaiting. The final phase, set to complete the Waterstone community, will be called Parkside at Waterstone.
Waterstone captured a 2009 Georgie Award for Best Sales Centre and Marketing Campaign of the Year (Promenade). The development is also a finalist for the 2010 Georgie Awards in four categories including ‘Best Multi-Family Low Rise Development’, ‘Best Multi-Family Landscape Design’, ‘Sustainable and Innovative Community of the Year’ and ‘Residential Community of the Year’.