New York, NY (PRWEB) November 28, 2010
Israeli start-up discovers and patents Omega-3 from Clary Sage seed oil. The oil is cold-pressed (like olive oil is) and grown in the northern volcanic region of Israel. The oil is 50% Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is the fatty-acid in mother’s milk responsible for the strengthening of all our body’s cells. Simply put, the product has caused medical miracles for many in Israel. The product and its distribution rights have been made available in the United States as of last week. It has been approved by the FDA and is classified as a “spice or other natural seasoning”; generally safe for pregnant women and children to take.
Here is a list of the Clary Sage seed oil’s benefits:
1. Helps maintain a healthy heart and mind.
2. Helps maintain healthy skin and hair.
3. Combats inflammatory diseases.
4. Assists in proper fetal development.
5. Helps the digestive system absorb calcium.
6. Is an essential element in the growth processes.
7. Improves attentiveness and concentration.
8. Balances the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6.
Two important facts about vegetable Omega 3:
1. Mother’s milk provides vegetable Omega 3 (ALA).
2. Substitutes for mother’s milk are required to include vegetable Omega 3 (ALA).
What are the advantages of sage oil?
1. Safe to use for all age groups.
2. It is 100% natural.
3. There is no risk that it contains heavy metals or toxins.
4. Does not become oxygenated easily.
5. Not defined as an allergen.
7. Contains natural vitamin E and natural coenzyme Q10 in oil.
8. The Omega 3-Omega 6 ratio is 1:3 in favor of Omega 3.
9. Contains natural vegetable sterols.
10.Contains natural Omega 9 (oleic acid).
11. Contains natural anti-oxidants.
12. Contains natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substances.