Matthew has invaluable experience working with leading Banks, Credit Unions, Building Societies, Church Groups and Fund Management clients.
Sydney (PRWEB) November 26, 2010
Australian based online transaction security provider, TrustDefender is pleased to announce the appointment of Matthew Sheehan as Senior Vice President of Sales for the Australia & New Zealand region. Matthew comes to TrustDefender after working for Internet Banking Provider Ultradata for the past 5 Years in Client Relationship Management.
With a renowned reputation for forging strong relationships across the financial services industry, Matthew’s task as part of the TrustDefender growing team is to spearhead sales growth of the company. Throughout the Australian & New Zealand markets the TrustDefender brand is already setting a new standard of excellence in online transactional security and growing at a rapid rate.
Matthew has invaluable experience working with leading Banks, Credit Unions, Building Societies, Church Groups and Fund Management clients. Matthews skill set will be of great benefit, as TrustDefender continues their aggressive global growth strategy.
"TrustDefender has a unique solution to provide unrivalled protection to users by wrapping around all pre-existing security software. I look forward to growing the TrustDefender brand in the Australian and New Zealand markets as online security is top of mind for all financial institutions and enterprises with constantly evolving cyber threats. Working with such a revolutionary product, there are exciting times ahead for TrustDefender and I am totally committed to helping them expand“, commented Matthew Sheehan.
CEO and founder of TrustDefender, Ted Egan comments, “Matthew’s expertise in driving strong sales growth for technology solutions within the enterprise and finance industry will certainly make him a valuable asset to the TrustDefender team. Matthew is a highly motivated sales executive who will also contribute to the global leadership team here at TrustDefender and we warmly welcome him aboard.”
- TrustDefender solves the issues facing financial institutions where an increasing percentage of their customer base connects to online banking services with malware infected computers.
- Furthermore financial institutions have no visibility in real-time to see whether their customers have taken care of their computers and therefore the enterprise cannot distinguish between an infected or clean computer. This leaves the financial institution and the user at risk.
- TrustDefender’s unique technology, evaluates the security health risk of a computing device, allowing the business to detect the ever increasing sophistication of malware, immediately act and stop a potential threat through the application of business rules and policies in real-time before any authentication process begins;
- TrustDefender provides key information to online enterprises including financial institutions, while giving the enterprise risk manager a real-time risk profile of the endpoint computers access their website.
- TrustDefender can be easily integrated with existing and older risk management engines to enhance the capabilities of these technologies.
- TrustDefender provides the enterprise with the ability to not only protect the customer but also notify the customer of any security threats and advise them how to deal with any potential risk. The Safe&Secure Mode will make sure that a customer can always securely login and fix the problem at a later date.
For any further media information or an interview contact:
Sharon Ghatora, Taurus Marketing
Phone: +61 2 9415 4528 or +61 416 890 648
TrustDefender is the worldwide leading provider of ‘real-time risk based online transaction security solutions’ to safeguard consumer, financial institution and business online transactions. TrustDefender’s revolutionary technologies enable users to verify its security health state, perform a memory forensics analysis and secure their mobile computing device in real-time - before and during any Internet transactions.
At the same time, TrustDefender provides real time feedback on the security health of their computer. Best yet, the user does not need to be a security expert to use this technology. Most importantly, for the first time, the financial institution has real-time information that they can use to better protect transactions from compromise and also allows the enterprise risk managers to finally get a real time risk profile of their customer base.
The Enterprise Server incorporates a real-time risk-scoring engine that together with the rules and policy engine is always in control and can give the financial institution a server-side tool to mitigate the risk on both ends and includes an extensive Auditing and Reporting module. TrustDefender is the world’s first security solution which enables online businesses to integrate the home user or end user’s PC into one overall security chain.
TrustDefender was founded in December 2005 after the founders discovered the traditional security model was broken – and decided to fix it.
# # #