Parker, CO (PRWEB) November 30, 2010
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for October were:
- Business with a Purpose, by Darrell Griffin
- Common Choices for Uncommon People, by Barbie Johnson
- Enough Already!, by Bob Tyler
- Feed the Hunger, by Joseph L. Williams and Melinda H. Staples
- God Has A Sense Of Humor For Heaven's Sake, by Mike Chamberlin
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips, by Tui Rose RN
- President Who Did What?, by Robert V. Waldrop
- The Small Business Owner's Guide To Alternative Funding, by Karlene Sinclair-Robinson
- Walking Fish, by Joanne Bodin
- What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #