Grab yours today before they are gone into cyberspace.
New Canaan, CT (PRWEB) December 3, 2010
Online sleepwear retailer The Pajama Company recognizes most people have at least one lovable Geek in their lives. Sometimes finding the perfect Christmas gifts for geeks is challenging. Today, The Pajama Company is coming to the rescue, offering a list of top 10 Christmas gifts for geeks.
1. Social media has gone mainstream, playing an ever more central role in the lives of enthusiasts everywhere. But when it is time to change into some sleepwear and rest Internet weary eyes…voila…The Pajama Company carries the perfect pillow! These gems are truly one of a kind, handmade by Craftsquatch and available in Twitter, RSS and Google logo designs. “We all love gifts that capture a smile and these social media pillows do just that. 123x12 inch square and made of the softest fleece around,” said Ellie Badanes, founder of the online sleepwear store. “Grab yours today before they are gone into cyberspace.”
2. In our opinion, every Geek has quietly wished for a warm, snugly pair of that iconic sleepwear, footie pajamas. Perfect to wear while video gaming, programming, reading, relaxing or just talking to Mom on Skype. Choose from a fabulous selection here. It's the perfect Christmas gift for geeks of all ages.
3. Geeks love Tee Shirts that make a statements with a sense of humor, providing a peek into their brilliant, ironic minds. The Pajama Company carries the hip cutting edge in their full of fun Be as You Are collection. Designed for both women and men, in a huge range of colors, each has a pithy, funny cartoon.
4. Most geeks have one or two foibles, quirks, and maybe even dysfunctions? Inner Truth Journals might be just the Christmas gift for geeks to help their late night scribbles.
5. Is there anything nicer than a bright red snowman print flannel pajama for the holidays? Seasonal snowman sleepwear rocks.
6. After hours of computing or gaming, extreme hunger is inevitable. The perfect solution? Chocolate of course. The Pajama Company’s Emergency Chocolate Bar is designed for “Immediate relief of Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.”
7. A little bit of pinstripe can go a long way. It’s classy and elegant and makes people instantly look their best. Instead of going for the full pinstripe suit with polished tasseled loafers, pinstripe boxers prove that less is more. A multipurpose Christmas Gift for Geeks, it’s a great look for lounging; it’s perfect sleepwear and doesn’t require much effort for a sometimes slightly disheveled Geek.
8. Stereotype it may be, but geeks love cats, sometimes a little too much. Now those geeks can display their heightened self awareness in a stylish ‘Sleeps with Cats’ nightshirt. It’s the perfect sleepwear for any geek with multiple furry, fluffy roomates who purr and love a nice saucer of milk.
9. Geeks are generally task oriented and even a bit on the bossy side, so the perfect Christmas gift for geeks comes in the form of a List Just for the Holidays. Things You Must Do For The Holidays notepad includes these whimsical tasks: “Believe in Santa, Dress up the pets, Max out a credit card, Channel Martha, Wear a Santa Hat, Buy me Everything, Learn to Snowboard”.
10. Whether it’s time to bed down for the night, or for a quick power nap, the Midnight Mask is the perfect way to create solitude and reset those creative juices. Even the most task-oriented Geeks have to step away from the keyboard, put down the controller, and close the book every now and then.
About the Pajama Company
The Pajama Company was founded in 2004 with a mission to spread happiness through sleepwear. At http://www.thepajamacompany.com shoppers can find an extensive sleepwear selection of 25 brands of pajamas for men, women, and children and a large variety of accessories, each a great Christmas gift for geeks or for anyone. For more information on The Pajama Company or to schedule an interview with founder Ellie Badanes please contact media(at)thepajamacompany(dot)com or call 877-757-4386.