Variable Hiring Strategies in an Uneven Recovery: Finding Your Path Out of a House Still on Fire.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) December 15, 2010
Arbita, a leader in recruitment marketing and sourcing solutions, is pleased to announce its newest report, "Variable Hiring Strategies in an Uneven Recovery: Finding Your Path Out of a House Still on Fire."
This succinct and thought-provoking paper answers two of the most troublesome questions that many companies are now asking: Bearing in mind the bumpiness of the recovery, but also wanting to tap into the growing pool of quality candidates, when is the right time to move ahead with your recruiting initiatives and what's the most sensible way to do that?
"Many companies are having to choose between, on the one hand, moving their organizations forward through continued innovation and a workforce that's been stripped to the bone, and on the other hand, developing a laser-like focus on where they should truly compete and what jobs and positions they need to develop now to act on that focus," Don Ramer, founder and CEO of Arbita, says in "Variable Hiring Strategies in an Uneven Recovery: Finding Your Path Out of a House Still on Fire," available for complimentary download now.
Based on Ramer's insight and expertise, backed by years of combined consulting and sourcing intelligence at Arbita, the new paper makes a solid case for two options that can help solve the sourcing and recruiting dilemma in today's environment. Both solutions boost the internal HR or recruiting staff of an organization by leveraging the skills, expertise and agility of an experienced and consultative sourcing authority.
"You get the power, skills and speed of sourcing expertise, without the need of hiring and training new staff and at a fraction of the cost of retainer-based executive search firms," the paper says.
1. Sourcing outsourcing. Arbita Contract Sourcing Placement, for example, is essentially a one-stop sourcing shop that:
- Combines active and passive talent sourcing.
- Offers on-demand sourcing resources with a flexible commitment level (as low as one job requisition).
- Provides services that range from validated name-generation to prequalified, interested applicants.
2. Straight-fee sourcing, such as Arbita SourcingOutSourcing, a uniquely powerful and effective candidate pipelining solution that returns a short list of pre-screened, highly qualified candidates for any job, in any industry, anywhere in the world, for a fixed fee. Given today's uncertain economy and the resulting need for variable recruiting strategies, this unique solution offers:
- Five pre-screened candidates for $5,000.
- Established excellence to meet today's sourcing challenges for any industry or market.
- A sole focus on sourcing.
"The benefits in having a sole focus on sourcing are that this person doesn't have the distractions or internal political struggles a company hiring manager or staff recruiter deals with," Ramer says. "Unlike an RPO, this recruitment solution only brings you candidates and isn't selling you a bunch of other HR services. And unlike a staffing agency, our team works as part of the client's team."
Learn more about these strategies and why they make the most sense in finding your way out of a house that if not still on fire, at least has some embers blazing until the economy fully recovers. Download "Variable Hiring Strategies in an Uneven Recovery: Finding Your Path Out of a House Still on Fire" now.
Since 1993, Arbita has been connecting leading employers with the best talent on the Internet, all over the world. Our recruitment marketing technology, media planning and consulting services have been developed with the belief that every client deserves a partner with their best interests at heart. Arbita is based in Minneapolis, Minn., and on the Web at http://www.arbita.net.
National Director of Sales
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.