Lakewood, CO (PRWEB) December 31, 2010
Metro Denver-based Absolutely Public Relations celebrated its 11th calendar year in business in 2010 and achieved key media placement results for clients in both the traditional and social media spaces. The yearend review is shared by Absolutely PR Owner/Founder Maggie Chamberlin Holben, APR, who says, "Absolutely PR assisted the the Joseph Decuis Gourmet Restaurant, Farm, Emporium, Culinarium and Inn; Holben Hay Balzer CPAs, the Boettcher Foundation, Colorado Cleantech Industry Association, Bell Aquaculture, Colorado BioScience Association, Dr. Martha Lucas/Cosmetic Acupuncture Seminars, and Holben Building Corporation in 2010."
Results-Focused Media Relations Consulting
Holben says Absolutely PR's intent focus on campaign results and regular monitoring is what separates her firm from others. Further, Absolutely PR has aggressively embraced and consistently incorporated the Internet and social media tactics into its package of value-added services for clients during the past decade. Absolutely PR offers PublicRelationsNewsroom.com, Expert411.com and DenverPRNewsroom.com to help clients achieve media relations success. The company also maintains News Feed Blogs to turn up the volume on client messaging in the social media blog space.
- In September, Absolutely PR assisted the Indiana-based Joseph Decuis Gourmet Restaurant, Farm, Emporium, Culinarium, and Inn with its tenth anniversary media relations effort. An archive of placements is found at the Joseph Decuis news feed blog, farmtoforkdining.blogspot.com.
- In June and July, Absolutely PR assisted Denver-based Holben Hay Balzer CPAs with its name change campaign and annoucement of Sheila Balzer's appointment to the Colorado Association of CPAs Board of Directors. An archive of placements is found at the Holben Hay Balzer CPAs news feed blog, denvercpafirm.blogspot.com.
- In June, as part of its engagement with the Colorado BioScience Association (CBSA), Absolutely PR assisted the Boettcher Foundation in launching the Webb Waring Biomedical Research Program and its first class of Boettcher Investigators. An archive of placements is found at the Boettcher Investigators news feed blog, boettcherinvestigators.blogspot.com.
- In May, Bell Aquaculture's Norman McCowan was quoted in a Wall Street Journal article on aquaculture in the Great Lakes region. Further, this fall, a feature article on Bell Aquaculture was included in the aquaculture industry newspaper, Fish Farming News. Absolutely PR also achieved articles for Bell in SeafoodSource News and Seafood News. In September, Bell Perch was featured on a cooking segment of the Indianapolis WISH-TV IndyStyle Show with Joseph Decuis Executive Chef Aaron Butts demonstrating the Bell Perch Ceviche prepared by Butts at the prestigious James Beard House in New York in September. An archive of placements is found at the Bell news feed blog, indianayellowperch.blogspot.com.
- In February, Absolutely assisted with the formal launch of the Colorado Institute for Drug, Device and Diagnostic Development (CID4). Two additional campaigns followed in September. An archive of placements is found at the CID4 news feed blog, cid4.blogspot.com.
- Throughout the year, Absolutely PR provided media campaign support to the CBSA and the Colorado Cleantech Industry Association (CCIA). Absolutely PR has assisted the CBSA with PR efforts since joining the association's board in 2005. Hightlights of the year with CBSA included the annual Bioscience Day at the Capitol, announcement of new President & CEO Holli Baumunk and support of BioWest 2010 and CBSA Awards Dinner keynoted by Colorado's HBO Movie Heroine Temple Grandin. It was the second year Absolutely PR worked with the CCIA, which included the association's inaugural Colorado Cleantech Industry Awards and rollout of the Colorado Cleantech Action Plan. An archive of placements is found at coloradobio.blogspot.com for the CBSA and coloradocleantech.blogspot.com for the CCIA.
- The Dr. Martha Lucas/Cosmetic Acupuncture Seminars news feed is found at denveracupuncture.blogspot.com. Holben Building Corporation's news feed blog is at holbenhomes.blogspot.com.
About Maggie Chamberlin Holben, APR
Holben is accredited by the Public Relations Society of America and is a member of the PRSA Counselors Academy. Frequently interviewed as a Public Relations Expert, Holben shared her PR perspective with the Sioux Falls Argus Leader in February on YouTube protests involving a South Dakota rancher taking issue with a Yellow Tail wine PR campaign that raises funds for the Humane Society of the United States (http://maggieholben.blogspot.com/2010/02/aprs-maggie-holben-shares-pr.html). In April, Holben was quoted in the Denver Business Journal in Elisabeth Monaghan's column, "PR pros can help executives enter networking circles" (http://maggieholben.blogspot.com/2010/04/denver-business-journal-pr-pros-can.html).
In 2009, her "Seven Ways To Get The Media Attention You Deserve" was published in the PRNews' Media Training Guidebook. She blogs pitches, placements and PR tips at http://denverpr.blogspot.com and tweets from http://www.twitter.com/DenverPR and http://www.twitter.com/AbsolutelyPR.
About Absolutely Public Relations
Absolutely PR specializes in media relations, the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve impactful editorial placements in international, national, trade press, local and social/digital media space. Visit http://www.AbsolutelyPR.com or the company's Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/AbsolutelyPR.
Maggie Holben, Absolutely Public Relations - 303-984-9801