Netformx has responded to the demand for an easier process for designing and ordering Cisco IronPort products with our new DesignXpert Advisor
Santa Clara, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) December 08, 2010
Netformx® today announced the immediate availability of a DesignXpert Advisor to streamline the opportunity-to-order process for Cisco IronPort products. The Netformx DesignXpert Advisor provides a targeted guide to quickly understand the security requirements of the enterprise customer, produce a valid configuration and streamline the ordering process. Netformx DesignXpert empowers Cisco sales teams and channel partners with access to Cisco IronPort-specific validation rules along with pricing to automatically and accurately design, configure and quote email and web security appliances integral to enterprise information technology and communication (ITC) networks.
- The Netformx DesignXpert Advisor for Cisco IronPort offers an easy, step-by-step guide to help sales engineers more quickly find the optimal email and web security solution for their customer and connect with the appropriate Cisco contact person for IronPort products. This provides a welcome productivity boost to the previously used spreadsheet-based tools to manually provide quotes and prepare orders.
- The Netformx solution also automatically ensures all configurations are valid for deployment within a customer’s network environment and enforces business rules, such as purchasing support for certain email and web security appliances, which cannot be efficiently implemented using spreadsheets.
- In addition, Netformx DesignXpert creates separate Bill of Materials (BOMs)—one for the enterprise customer and one for the Cisco IronPort sales representative, who will then use the BOM to place the order. This welcome productivity boost helps channel partners to quickly and clearly understand their sales margins and gives them flexibility when negotiating with their enterprise customers.
- “Netformx has responded to the demand for an easier process for designing and ordering Cisco IronPort products with our new DesignXpert Advisor,” said Michael Lakin, vice president of global premier accounts, Netformx. “All DesignXpert users can leverage and benefit from the Advisor’s simple, guided approach. We are pleased to offer an all-in-one solution that supports the design and selling of enterprise security products, and demonstrate our ability to enhance DesignXpert’s capabilities based on our users’ needs.”
- View this presentation to learn more about the DesignXpert Advisor for Cisco IronPort products.
- Visit the Netformx Cisco Partner page at http://design.netformx.com/cp.
- Learn more about the Netformx DesignXpert integrated desktop platform for discovery, design, configuration, quoting and proposing integrated communications network solutions.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the largest multi-vendor database for networking equipment with specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information and discovery mappings for more than 200,000 products and over two million design rules from top manufacturers of network products such as Cisco.
Netformx, DesignXpert, Advisor, Cisco, IronPort, security, channel, enterprise, design, sales
Netformx automates the end-to-end process of designing networks collaborative workflows] within and across organizations. Service providers, systems integrators and manufacturers worldwide use the company’s award-winning solutions to transform enterprise customer requirements into deployable network solutions.
Today, at least 25,000 networking design and sales professionals at AT&T, Bell Canada, Sprint, Verizon, Mountain West Telecom, CenturyLink, HP Network Solution Group, Orange Business, Swisscom, Dimension Data, Belgacom and many others use Netformx’s products. The company’s equipment vendor partners include Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, TrippLite, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, ShoreTel and TerraWave Solutions, among others.
Founded in 1994, Netformx is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley. More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.