Ann Arbor, MI (Vocus/PRWEB) December 14, 2010
Throughout 2010, LLamasoft solidified its leadership position in the Supply Chain Design and Predictive Analytics market space. As one of the few independent software companies in the market, LLamasoft’s aggressive strategy of investment in new software development and consistent growth of a professional support team has paid significant dividends, leading to year-over-year revenue growth of 115%.
Highlights of LLamasoft’s continued growth and industry leadership position include:
- Supply Chain Guru enhancements including the first of its kind integration of Product Classification & Flow-path Optimization, Network Optimization, and Inventory Optimization technologies
- Partnership and Integration with ESRI, a world leader in GIS data and global mapping software
- SAP-Certified automatic data connector for streamlined model building
- Development of a rapid-modeling tool to integrate with the Unified Health Model, assisting in the design of public health supply chains throughout Africa
- Doubling of LLamasoft’s customer support and supply chain consulting staff
- 50% increase in product development personnel
- Addition of leadership staff with a new Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Alliances, Vice President of Professional Services, and Senior Product Manager.
- Creation of new business organizations to support consulting partners and to build solution-based service offerings
- Addition of numerous business development managers to leverage LLamasoft’s valuable experience in key industry verticals
- SAP selected LLamasoft’s Supply Chain Guru as their Complementary Business Solution for Supply Chain Network Design & Optimization, hand-picking the technology after an extensive review of all available technologies and solution providers
- Dozens of consulting organizations, both large and small, selected Supply Chain Guru as their Network Design tool-of-choice
- In 2010, many leading global companies across every major industry vertical have adopted LLamasoft’s Supply Chain Guru as their Supply Chain Design analysis platform. Defense agencies have continued to standardize on LLamasoft’s supply chain simulation and optimization technology, with numerous new logistics and strategic planning initiatives. Major players in the Public Health have adopted LLamasoft as their preferred supply chain planning solution provider for major initiatives throughout Africa, Latin America, and other developing regions.
Awards & Events
- Supply Chain Executive’s Top 100 solution providers
- “Fast Track” – third year in a row win based on growth and innovation and local impact on MI
- Inbound Logistics Top 100 Supply Chain Partners
- LLamasoft CEO, Don Hicks, Named in Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s Pro’s to Know
- LLamasoft delivered four thought-leadership presentations at the CSCMP Conference in San Diego, presented a unique “Cost-to-Serve Optimization” case study with Glanbia Consumer Foods at the Supply Chain World conference in Munich, Germany, and co-hosted an Supply Chain Executive Forum in Stockholm, Sweden
- LLamasoft sponsored many industry events and conferences including CSCMP, SCOPE East & West, the WTG European & North American Supply Chain & Logistics Forums, and the Richmond Events Logistics & Supply Chain Forum
LLamasoft provides software and expertise to design and improve supply chain network operations. Supply Chain Guru® is the leading supply chain strategic planning application available in the market today. It enables companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost and service and creating key risk-aversion strategies.
Website: http://www.LLamasoft.com or contact: info(at)LLamasoft(dot)com.