New York, NY (PRWEB) February 01, 2010
Personal Power Path.com announced today the launch of their latest self-improvement program: Online Anger Management to help couples avoid the 'anger traps' in their relationships. This online program is built upon a foundation of education, motivation and support. The program includes 7 training videos, an online support community, plus reminder notifications to make sure people stay motivated and on the right "Path".
Who needs anger management?
1. People who are quick to react in situations that require patience, such as waiting in line, driving in heavy traffic or dealing with customer service people over the phone.
2. Who blame others for issues they create and argue with them in order to deflect blame away from themselves.
3. Who have relationship strain and use anger to "provoke" attention or to get control over situations.
4. People who have job-related issues caused by anger, stress and lack of recognition.
5. Those who lose their temper over little things that don't seem to annoy most people.
Personal Power Path.com offers a holistic approach to online anger management. Through a combination of education, motivation and support program members can gain control over their anger and have an ongoing resource to better stay in control.
Program content includes text, video and community support. For more information on the Personal Power Path Program, visit http://www.personalpowerpath.com/anger.
Personal Power Path.com is an online self-improvement community that offers programs for anger management, career strategy, compulsive spending and weight loss through behavior modification.