(PRWEB) February 23, 2010
Seattle, WA TeachStreet (http://www.teachstreet.com), dedicated to helping lifelong learners find great classes, teachers and schools, today introduced websites geared specifically at students preparing for two of of the most popular graduate school admissions examinations, the GMAT (http://gmat.teachstreet.com) and GRE (http://gre.teachstreet.com). Launching publicly at the LeadsCon tradeshow, the lead generation excitement around TeachStreet's new offerings is already evident among test preparation course providers.
The specialty sites include the most requested tools from test takers including:
- free tools to build an individualized study plan, customized to a student's test date
- the world's most comprehensive collection of top-tier local and online GMAT and GRE test preparation course providers, including Kaplan Test Prep, Manhattan GMAT, ed2go, Grockit, Knewton, Manhattan Review, PowerScore, Veritas Prep and more
o Compare across Price, User Ratings, Location, Start Date, Duration, Online/Local, Group/1:1, Guaranteed Results and more
- access to free GMAT and GRE practice tests and questions from GMAT Club, Grockit, JumboTests, Magoosh
- guides to the top GMAT and GRE test preparation books
- robust online GMAT forums, powered by industry-leader GMATClub.com
- aggregated information from 100s of top MBA and GMAT/GRE bloggers, including The MBA Admissions Studio, Stacy Blackman MBA Admissions Consulting, GMAT Ninja, and GRE Guide -- in addition, TeachStreet announced it's own test prep-focused blog (http://www.TestPrepFinder.com)
- all of the background information a test taker needs, including test format descriptions, scoring, point ranges, official testing websites, average scores for top colleges and more
“The test preparation space has been one of our most vibrant since we launched TeachStreet.com, but until today, we really only offered part of the solution, with robust class and course selection,” said Dave Schappell, founder and CEO of TeachStreet. “With our free tools, practice tests, and content from industry-leading partners, we now offer the GMAT and GRE test taker a comprehensive starting point for all of their test-taking needs."
To celebrate the launch, TeachStreet and Kaplan Test Prep announced the giveaway of two test prep courses, making it possible for students to win a Live Online GRE and Live Online GMAT course. For official entry details, visit http://bit.ly/gregmat
"I'm excited about the innovation TeachStreet brings to the world of online lead generation," said Jay Weintraub, founder at LeadsCon. "Their emphasis on transparency and consumer choice represent the natural evolution of customer acquisition online. They provide a performance-based solution for educators without comprising on the user experience."
Founded in June 2007, TeachStreet is dedicated to helping lifelong learners find great classes and teachers, empowering teachers with robust online tools to manage their teaching businesses, and enabling schools to more effectively generate leads for their classes. Featuring more than 150,000 classes and instructors in the Bay Area, Chicago, Denver, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland and Seattle, the free site provides the information that students need to make informed decisions about their learning experiences, including student reviews, teacher recommendations, pricing information, location, teacher training and more. TeachStreet is headquartered in Seattle, WA and backed by Madrona Venture Group. For more information, visit http://www.TeachStreet.com.