Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) June 30, 2010
InventHelp’s INPEX, America’s Largest Invention Trade Show, announced several award winners at the closing awards ceremony for its 25th anniversary show. All of the inventions were exhibited June 16-18, at the new Monroeville Convention Center, minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
The inventions recognized run the gamut from concept to finished product, from high-tech to ‘why didn’t I think of that’ items. Awards were presented in categories ranging from advertising to transportation as well as special awards from corporations and individuals.
An international jury judges the inventions each year, and the following individuals won these special awards:
- Best Invention of the Americas presented to Leopoldo Almeida for Khort Packet Cutter
- Woman Inventor of the Year presented to Eileen Walker & Kim Maguire for Bevi Bags
- Humanitarian Award presented to Jerry Hickman for 911 Emergency Locator System
- INPEX Award of Excellence presented to Joan Whiteley & Colleen Cody for Beach ‘N Baby
- Grand Prix Second Runner-up, a $2,000 cash prize, was awarded to Jim Feng for iKool™
- Grand Prix First Runner-up, a $3,000 cash prize, was awarded to Vilko Ziljak, Klaudo Pap,
Jana Vujic Ziljak & Ivana Ziljak for Infraredesign
- And the Grand Prix Award, a $7,500 cash prize, was awarded to Don Blalock for Aeonian Brick Homes
Additional information about the inventors and their inventions are available. A complete list of category awards is also available. Please contact Chrissa Chverchko for additional information.
InventHelp’s INPEX is a unique trade show that showcases new products and innovations that are available to business and industry to manufacture, license or distribute. INPEX is a service of InventHelp®, America’s largest inventor service company. For more information about InventHelp’s INPEX, call 888-54-INPEX or visit INPEX.