Vancouver, BC (Vocus) May 17, 2010
Based on feedback from satisfied clients, ChinaPac International is increasing its destinations to outside of China tours with 12 new special tours. Each tour is escorted from Canada with a seasoned travel veteran, providing a worry-free travel experience.
This new product allows clients to travel with an experienced tour manager from departure to arrival back in Canada and all stops in between. Packages feature a selection of China tours, as well as tours to Tibet, Nepal, India, Indochina and Egypt.
Ranging in length from two weeks to 25 days, travellers can cruise the Yangtze or the Nile River, learn traditional Chinese cooking and medicine practices, relax with a full body massage in Bali, learn Tai Chi from a Tai Chi master and much more.
Packages include air and land travel and the highest quality accommodation. Known for its personalized service from the first call to the return flight home, ChinaPac’s China tours – and all additional tour destinations – take care of all the details.
The following fully escorted tours are currently being offered by Chinapac International for 2010/2011
25 Day China, Tibet, Nepal, and the Yangtze (GS)
- Depart Sept 04, 2010 & April 29, 2011
19 Days China, Vietnam & Cambodia (OA)
- Depart Oct 24, 2010 (Escorted by George Stewart of Sears Travel)
19 Day Shanghai Expo, China Tour & Yangtze
- Depart Oct 05, 2010 (Escorted by Wayne & Annie)
16 Day China Tour, Tai Chi, Cooking & Traditional Chinese Medicine (FL)
- Depart Oct 24, 2010 & April 18, 2011 (Escorted by Tai Chi Master Peng You)
10 Days Exotic Bali Yoga Retreat Vacation (GS)
- Depart March 17, 2011 Escorted by (Linda Madani; certified yoga teacher)
17 Day 5-Star China Tour & Yangtze Special (GS)
- Depart Oct 28, 2010 (Escorted by Bonnie & Bruce)
15 Day China Tour, Yangtze with Guilin (GS)
- Depart Oct 30, 2010 (Escorted by Rennie & Roman)
14 Day Grand Egypt Experience (GS) (Featuring 5-Star Hotels & Nile Cruise)
- Depart Mar 10, 2011 (Escorted by a Chinapac Manager)
18 Day Rural Indochina (JJ) (Visit Cambodia, Vietnam & Hong Kong)
- Depart Nov 22, 2010 & Nov 21, 2011 (Escorted by a Chinapac Manager)
12 Day Harbin Ice Carving Festival & Central Eastern China (FL)
- Depart Jan 19, 2011 (Escorted by Tai Chi Master Peng You)
19 Day Ultimate India Experience (North & South) (GS)
- Depart Nov 22, 2010 & Mar 07, 2011 (Escorted by a Chinapac Manager)
16 Day Yangtze River East King & China (OA)
Continuing Medical Education at Sea with 26.5 MAINPRO-M1 Credits
- Travel Partners are free
- Depart Oct.27, 2010 (Escorted by a Sea Course Representative from Vancouver)
ChinaPac International specializes in travel service to China and the Orient. ChinaPac is proud to celebrate 25 successful years in the travel industry as the premier travel package tour operator to the People’s Republic of China and South East Asia.
For more information, visit http://www.chinapac.com or call 1-800-661-8182
# # #