We believe the time is now right to reveal Access’ cloud computing strategy. Stuart and the development team have been working on how best to utilise the cloud for the benefit of our mid-market customers, so we’ll be presenting this vision at Softworld.
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) October 7, 2010
Access, the mid-market consulting, software, and solutions provider will be outlining its cloud strategy at Softworld on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th October 2010 at ExCeL London. Innovation Director, Stuart Allsopp will be leading a seminar called ‘Access in the cloud’, exploring the impact of emerging cloud technologies for UK companies, and how the evolution of Access’ software portfolio will benefit the mid-market.
“Cloud is one of the biggest topics for businesses right now,” said Stuart. “As a provider of solutions to a broad range of industries – including finance, document management, CRM and HR – I’ll be outlining how Access is embracing the cloud. I’ll also be looking at the practical implications for companies looking at hosted or SaaS solutions and how they may help to shape current and future IT strategies.”
Across the two-day event Access will host four seminars; in addition to ‘Access in the cloud’ it will focus on streamlined purchase-to-pay processes with Access Dimensions & FocalPoint and gaining efficiency with human resources technology through SelectPay and SelectHR. The latter two sessions will be led by Dee Caporali, sales director of Access Select, Access’ HR and payroll specialists.
The purchase-to-pay seminar demonstrates how having the right solution can cut processing costs, reduce purchasing lead-times and remove the admin burden for staff in the extended enterprise. In addition to this, Access Chairman Paul Druckman will lead a masterclass on accounting for sustainability. This will look at how integrated reporting and embedding environmental, social and governance measures into decision-making is becoming a reality. It will also address how this will change business systems and software.
Chris Bayne, MD for Access, said, “We believe the time is now right to reveal Access’ cloud computing strategy. Stuart and the development team have been working on how best to utilise the cloud for the benefit of our mid-market customers, so we’ll be presenting this vision at Softworld.”
Access will be on stand 92 with demonstrations of Access Dimensions & FocalPoint, and stand 43 with demonstrations of SelectPay and SelectHR. You can book an appointment to speak to a consultant about your requirements, download the latest whitepapers and find out more about Access on the Softworld website.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 75 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
- FrontRange Partner Awards 2010 for ‘CRM Partner of the Year’
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009 for ‘Green Software Provider of the Year’
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
Head of Group PR
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956
Access UK Ltd
T: +44 (0) 1206 322575
F: +44 (0) 1206 322956