We’re telling you to get these items now because after Black Friday there is a very good chance you won’t find them in stock. Anywhere.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 22, 2010
The economy may be lagging, but certain hot items will still be appearing on lots of wish lists this year and people will be going online to find the goods. SheFinds tells you which ones to snatch up before they're gone and links to where to buy them in the 5th annual Sold Out Guide (http://shefinds.com/soldout).
Based on a poll of news outlets, major retailers and e-tailers, SheFinds and MomFinds editors present the following most wanted list of the hottest gift items expected to become scarce as the 2010 holiday shopping season heats up, along with where to find them online for the best deals - no shopping malls required.
Find the full list of items for women at http://shefinds.com/soldout.
Hot items for kids can be found at http://momfinds.com/soldout.
Below, a sample of the gifts that are going fast for Holiday 2010:
“The list started as a way to alert our readers about products to jump on,” said SheFinds Media Founder, CEO and online shopping expert Michelle Madhok. “These are the gifts that will be gone if shoppers drag their feet.”
All items include links to online retailers where shoppers can purchase them immediately.
“This year, the gifts we’re targeting are super hyped—all of them special in their own way,” Madhok said, “We’re telling you to get these items now because after Black Friday there is a very good chance you won’t find them in stock. Anywhere..”
- Ugg Clog Boots: This season’s best selling UGG boot incorporates the clog trend. They’re soft and warm (lined in Sherpa), can be worn 2 ways (tall or folded over), and are infinitely more comfortable and easier to walk in than normal clogs. ($180)
- J Brand Houlihan Skinny Cargos: Everyone from Rihanna to Kim Kardashian is obsessed with the Houlihans, and earlier this fall J Brand had 40,000 pairs of the skinny cargos on back-order. This holiday, they're sure to sell out once again - as the perfect gift for your fashion obsessed daughter, sister or friend. ($149)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Gloucestershire bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren’s first line of handbags includes this utilitarian handbag with tons of pockets, enough room to fit everything in, and made of canvas with leather accents. It's already sold-out at RalphLauren.com. ($289)
- NARS Bento Box: This limited edition lips duo had a wait-list and was shipped in limited supply. Compact, highly-pigmented shades in a really cool black “bento box” that’s inspired by Japanese theater. Most coveted beauty set this year. ($125)
- Sing-A-Ma-Jigs: These harmonizing stuffed toys already sold out once. Because they're so affordable, expect them to fly off shelves on Black Friday. ($13)
- Fisher-Price iXL: Think of it as an iPad for preschoolers--it's a reader, a gaming system and it plays music. It's already sold out on Walmart.com, but we know where to find it. ($65)
- Bigfoot the Monster: He walks, he talks and he even stands on his head. This toy tops hot holiday toy lists at Toys 'R Us and Target, so better get one while he's still around.($90)
- Xbox Kinect: Take that Nintendo Wii--the new Xbox Kinect doesn't require any controllers to play games, watch DVDs or play music. It's already gone at ToysRUs.com and Walmart.com. ($300)
About SheFinds Media:
SheFinds Media (formerly White Cat Media) is an online media company that publishes editorial websites about shopping for busy, professional women. With core properties SheFinds.com and MomFinds.com, the company delivers the best products of the web.
SheFinds is like a cool, stylish, in-the-know friend who’s always up on what to wear and where
to buy it. We aim to curate shopping content on the web, making it easy for women to find the
best of what they’re looking for. When women come to the site, they’ll find wearable versions of
the season’s trends, shopping advice, great beauty products, the latest sales and coupons, along
with links to purchase all featured items . For additional information, please visit http://www.shefinds.com/
Curious about which stroller is best for you? Want to know the latest deals on everything from feeding supplies to maternity jeans? Look no further than MomFinds.com to reveal the hippest finds for both moms and kids. Created in 2006 for the mother with too much on her plate and not enough time, this site offers daily and weekly updates on the internet's must-have items. Expertly crafted, MomFinds.com presents hip finds for both moms and kids in weekly newsletters and daily blog postings. For more information, please visit http://www.momfinds.com/.
Online Shopping Expert, CEO SHEFINDS MEDIA
Michelle Madhok has been a pioneer in the online industry for over a decade. She is currently founder and CEO of SheFinds Media an online media company that publishes content based sites for women. With no outside funding, Madhok launched SheFind’s first property, SheFinds.com, in 2004 soon followed by MomFinds.com. The fundamental SheFinds business model has proven to be highly scalable as the company continues to expand.
Madhok’s media career began in 1995 at CBS as director of entertainment. There Michelle took the lead in building CBS.com into a major portal. In 1998 Madhok moved on to AOL as group director where she led a team in creating what became the world’s largest online women’s channel. In 2004 Michelle left AOL to start SheFinds Media.
Madhok has appeared on The Martha Stewart Show, The Rachael Ray Show, Fox News, and ABC, NBC, CBS. Additionally, Michelle has been featured in Inc. Magazine, In Style, Woman's Day, Redbook, New York Times, and NY Daily News. A highly regarded expert in online shopping, Michelle is also a regular on Better.tv and is/has been a contributing editor for Huffington Post and Yahoo!. Michelle earned a BS from UC Berkeley and MS from Northwestern.