(PRWEB) March 10, 2010
Having proven to be a popular utility globally over the past few years, Uniblue’s newest version of its award-winning software, SpeedUpMyPC has just been launched with a fresh user interface, a new set of features and in 12 languages. With a completely rewritten backend, SpeedUpMyPC combines a professional range of tools to boost a computer’s performance, speed and output, all via an easy-to-use GUI.
First launched in 2003, SpeedUpMyPC has provided a lifeline to countless PC users who have been frustrated by slow start-up and program opening times, frequent freezes and crashes and a general deterioration in computer performance. The software optimizes system settings, deletes junk files and improves RAM and CPU function, injecting a new lease of life into a PC therefore reducing the need for expensive hardware updates. After a system scan to identify files, processes and settings that cause data bottlenecks and slowdowns, SpeedUpMyPC undertakes a series of targeted tweaks to boost system resource management, to optimize system and network settings and to remove junk files that can bloat a hard drive.
The 2010 version has more power than ever before with a brand-new back-end and scanning engine, refined functionality and a totally redesigned interface.
New features include:
- Compatibility with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- New GUI design reflecting the updated Uniblue brand
- Tweak management console to implement or undo individual tweaks as required
- Enhanced system resource management and advanced speed tools for maximizing power
- New tweaks to optimize system and network settings
- Available in 12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian and Japanese
SpeedUpMyPC 2010 is available as a download from http://download.uniblue.com/ub/main/sp/solutions/speedupmypc.exe and costs $29.95 to buy with one year of ActiveProtection including support and updates. Each license is valid for use on up to three PCs. Not for Resale review copies are available from Hilary Rogers, PR Manager, Uniblue: hilary.rogers (at) uniblue (dot) com.