"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) September 1, 2010
TempTech and SaveU.S.Jobs.org invite America to participate in a referral program to raise money for education, empower and prepare the American workforce for the global economy.
America is not prepared for the global job market. To remain competitive in the global economy, America's workforce needs to continuously learn new technology. America has blamed its employment woes on China, India, and outsourcing; when the real problem is, the United States has not taken aggressive steps to invest in its richest resource, American ingenuity. The American workforce needs our support and educational investment. Hiring H1 guest workers in the U.S., depletes corporate opportunities for hiring, and training the next generation of technical American workers. America's workforce is aging rapidly. American universities are not graduating enough students in the sciences.
Raising money to educate and invest in the American workforce will prepare and develop the skills necessary to find employment opportunities at home and abroad. A well educated workforce is much more productive and innovative. Investing in education is cheaper than hiring, training, or retaining outside consultants. Education diversifies and develops skills for teaching and learning technologies.Education will develop a workforce that creates tomorrow's jobs, which will stimulate the economy by spearheading entrepreneurship and technological advancement.
TempTech invests 15% of recruiting profits to education and training. Clients who hire TempTech for recruiting can choose to:
1) Pay for seminars-technical classes and enhance employee skills.
2) Pay for professional coaching services.
3) Donate to a local school, university, or education related non-profit.
TempTech with Save U.S Jobs.org collaborative referral program raises money for education. Participation will increase the amount of monies generated for education.
1) People who introduce an executive to Save U.S. Jobs will have an opportunity to raise money for their favorite education related non-profit or school.
2) 5% of profits garnered from recruiting will be donated to education related non-profit or school, for the lifetime of the relationship.
3) An additional 15% of recruiting profits will be donated back to company hiring, TempTech for recruiting.
4) People who refer candidates for open positions will receive monies, and an additional 5% of profits garnered from recruiting will also be donated to education related non-profit or school.
SaveUSJobs.org is a social collaborative movement finding solutions to empower and prepare our workforce for employment opportunities at home and abroad. We raise money for education through a referral program that facilitates making recruiting placements. TempTech Recruiting to Save U.S. Jobs.
TempTech a social responsible recruiting agency, has been providing recruiting solutions in Information Technology and Engineering since 1998. Carlos Cymerman, Founder, has focused his career on technology recruiting, psychology and education. The team has worked with major corporations such as Herbalife, JD Powers Associates, Wells Fargo, Aramark, Disney and Fox Interactive Media/ MySpace. TempTech chose Santa Monica as a home base because there are many start-ups and innovation in the community. Change begins with one person, one phone call, and one email. Working collectively, Americans educate, employ and empower America.