King Of Prussia, PA (PRWEB) January 7, 2011
Intellicomm Inc., a leading provider of hosted unified communications continues to innovate by adding a pioneering pay per use virtual phone service to its Innoport Express service, available at http://www.innoportexpress.com website. Individuals can order a temporary phone number and use it to get voicemail via email, forward it to another number, such as their mobile or landline, or create an auto attendant with multiple extensions, all without a recurring subscription or setup fees.
The new service fills a need whenever there is a need for a temporary voice number. For instance:
- Event planners or trade show hosts can now setup a temporary phone number and give that to visitors and guests to reach various personnel on the floor rather than giving out individual mobile numbers.
- Individuals travelling overseas can forward their cell number to the Innoport Express virtual phone number which can then be forwarded to their international destination at a much lower cost than the prevailing international mobile roaming charges from large carriers.
- For disaster recovery purposes, a quick hotline can be setup or the carrier can forward calls meant for an impaired phone number to the Innoport Express virtual phone number.
- Home and real estate sellers can list a phone number for listing information.
- Sellers posting on online forums or auction sites can give out a temporary phone number rather than giving out their personal phone numbers.
- Wedding planners can setup a temporary phone number for receiving wedding RSVPs.
- Temporary distinct phone numbers can be used for testing various advertisements.
The Innoport Express virtual phone service provides a temporary toll-free or non-toll free U.S. number for receiving calls for a minimum of one day starting at a low price of $5 without the need to buy a recurring subscription service requiring cancellation.
“Innoport Express virtual phone service can be of an immense value to individuals who have a short term temporary need for a phone number or an event where giving out mobile numbers is not practical or preferred,” said Harprit Singh, President and CEO of Intellicomm. Singh added, “We are glad to bring this level of flexibility to ordering and configuring a virtual phone number to the marketplace.”
Innoport Express already incorporates a pay per fax service where faxes can be sent without a subscription and a dedicated temporary fax number can be ordered to receive faxes in email.
Intellicomm Inc. is a leading provider of hosted unified communications services, delivering enterprise class services to businesses of all sizes and empowering them with an unprecedented level of information access and management. Through its flagship service, Innoport®, Intellicomm automates an individual or company’s flow of communication by centralizing all inbound phone calls, voice mail, fax and instant messaging communications. As an affordable, remotely-hosted communications system, Innoport can help businesses achieve virtual office capabilities that present nearly unlimited scalability for growth and enhance employee mobility. For more information, visit http://www.innoport.com, http://www.innoportexpress.com or http://www.intellicomm.com. Innoport is a registered service mark of Intellicomm Inc.
Copyright 2011 Intellicomm Inc. All Rights Reserved.
# # #