By eliminating the standard hardware, software infrastructure and resource costs; and providing expert business intelligence talent, CBIG can help organizations solve a rapidly growing and critical business need
Rosemont, IL (PRWEB) January 14, 2011
Chicago Business Intelligence Group (CBIG) has introduced a new service capability that is aimed at helping business accelerate the development of operational and analytical reports while reducing the traditional costs associated with building a full reporting capability. "By eliminating the standard hardware, software infrastructure and resource costs; and providing expert business intelligence talent, CBIG can help organizations solve a rapidly growing and critical business need", said Todd Nash, President of Chicago Business Intelligence Group Consulting. "Server and license costs of business intelligence technologies are a significant capital investment. You can remove these up front capital costs and get your business intelligence reports up and running in a fraction of the time and expense of traditional reporting environments with our new service".
CBIG's Accelerated Customized Reporting Solutions are a flexible program that can fit almost any business need:
- Secured Professional Web Enabled Reports
- Design and Build a Reporting Database
- Hosted Reporting Solutions
- Prototyped Reports and/or Dashboards
- New Reporting Compliance Standards
And, CBIG's Accelerated Customized Reporting Solutions provide options tailored to meet your exact requirements:
- Reports: for organizations with reports created in Excel or Access who need to turn them into a professional web enabled reports,
- Data and Reports: for organizations who need help with consolidating, integrating and transforming raw data into business metrics and creating professional web enabled business reports,
- Hosting, Data and Reports: for organizations that need help with Reporting and Data Integration, but also need the infrastructure to host the solution
"This new service offering is something we've been providing to our customers for years so it's something very familiar to us, but is gaining widespread acceptance. The traditional costs and time delays associated with business intelligence report development, combined with market demand for our expertise to mitigate these issues, we believe makes this an offering a cornerstone of our business for years to come", states Nash.
About the Chicago Business Intelligence Group
The Chicago Business Intelligence Group (CBIG) are experts in data warehousing and business intelligence with over 20 years in the industry working with Fortune 100 to mid-size businesses in solving mission critical reporting and analytical needs. For more information, please visit the Chicago Business Intelligence Group or contact Dan Kasher at: 630-559-5333.
# # #