“What makes this recessed lighting system so appealing is its combination of high performance, energy efficiency and great design."
Walnut Creek, CA (PRWEB) January 20, 2011
YLighting, the largest online retailer for modern lighting, announces the launch of an award-winning architectural lighting system, TECH Lighting ELEMENT. ELEMENT is a line of fully adjustable and lockable recessed architectural downlights designed for high performance and precision control. The line is available in 3” and 6” sizes and energy efficient Light Emitting Diode (LED), compact fluorescent (CFL), halogen and high intensity discharge (HID) lamping options. Element is exclusively available online at YLighting.
“We are very pleased to add TECH Lighting’s ELEMENT to our collection,” said Sean Callahan, CEO of YLighting. “What makes this recessed lighting system so appealing is that it combines high performance, energy efficiency and great design that is relevant for both residential and commercial applications. Beyond the clean aesthetics, it meets the flexible control and strict performance needs of even the most discerning designers and trade professionals.”
ELEMENT offers a variety of unique features which combine to offer one of the most versatile recessed lighting systems available. Options and features include:
- 3” and 6” trims and housings.
- A range of trim options, including trims in square and round shapes; flanged and flangeless; open, lensed and shower fixtures and exceptionally small, die cast trim in four standard finishes.
- Multiple lamping options including LED, CFL, halogen and HID.
- Housing-mounted optics that reduce glare while achieving maximum light output.
- Precision control over light output using a hot aiming system, locking lens orientation and electronic or dual-tap toroidal transformer options. The low-voltage MR16 based platform option offers a whiter, brighter light with a wide selection of wattage and beam spread choices.
- Designed for ease of installation with features such as a no-fill collar which prevents problems caused by joint compound entering the flangeless trim opening. Additionally, a crack-resistant plaster plate installs after the ceiling to prevent cracking and assures clean integration by unifying the plate, ceiling, and housing. Integral gun sights for positioning with laser levels ensure consistent alignment when installed.
The TECH Lighting ELEMENT 3" LED Downlight was recognized as "best in category" for Downlights, Wallwasher, and Accent Lights at LIGHTFAIR International 2010. “ELEMENT is recognized as a category leader by the discerning architectural and commercial lighting community,” said Callahan. “Not only does it perform well, but TECH Lighting has given equal care to the product’s aesthetics. It’s a remarkable lighting system that will meet the needs of the most demanding architectural applications."
YLighting offers additional TECH Lighting architectural systems, including:
- TECH Lighting Monorail Systems including Low Voltage Pendants
- T~TRAK Track Systems, the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system including Line Voltage Pendants and Directional Heads
- railtones™ Speaker System which seamlessly combines light and sound in a single low-voltage lighting system.
All TECH Lighting architectural lighting systems can be found here.
YLighting was founded in 2001 with the idea that modern lighting is functional art but buying it shouldn't be a project in itself. We travel the world to find exciting new designs and give our customers the finest in modern and contemporary lighting, ceiling fans and accessories. We carry over 6,000 designs across more than 110 brands and are one of the largest retailers for brands such as Flos, Artemide, Modern Fan, Foscarini and TECH Lighting. YLighting’s sister-store, YLiving, offers a range of modern and contemporary furnishings and accessories. YLighting and YLiving serve design-savvy customers, trade professionals and businesses.
About TECH Lighting:
TECH Lighting offers a family of decorative accent lighting brands including TECH Lighting, 2thousand degrees, T~trak, ELEMENT, Wilmette Lighting Company and tiella. Known for its refined, timeless designs combined with the latest advancements in lighting technology and expert craftsmanship, the company has been a premier choice of architects, lighting designers, interior designers and homeowners since 1988. TECH Lighting is a part of the Encompass Lighting Group, a Generations Brands company. TECH Lighting’s products can be found in lighting retailers and through sales representatives across North America.