"Each board member represents a range of expertise in areas our business touches – from targeted online advertising to identifying and blocking sexual predators."
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) January 24, 2011
BlueCava (http://www.bluecava.com), the leading provider of advanced technology than enables businesses to identify and profile the devices used by their customers, today announced the appointment of six members to its Advisory Board.
Comprised of a range of accomplished professionals in their respective fields, the new Advisory Board will provide expertise and guidance in several areas, including privacy, e-commerce, mobile payments, fraud, technology, and online advertising.
"BlueCava has introduced the next-generation web infrastructure for device identification and this talented group of industry experts who have joined our board are an important strategic resource that will extend our leadership position in the market,” said David Norris, CEO of BlueCava. “Each board member represents a range of expertise in areas our business touches – from targeted online advertising to identifying and blocking sexual predators.”
Members of the new BlueCava Advisory Board include:
- Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer at Facebook. Sullivan is a former federal prosecutor and a founding member of the Justice Department’s Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property Units, a special team created by now F.B.I. Director Robert Mueller.
- Ellen Moskowitz, Vice President of Fraud Management Solutions at MasterCard. Moskowitz is a consumer service development specialist and marketing veteran with 27 years' experience. She currently serves as business leader for MasterCard Online Authentication, MasterCard's 3DSecure on-behalf-of service which is sold to banks worldwide to enable cardholder e-commerce payment authentication. She has worked for MasterCard for 16 years.
- Brian Waldman, Vice President of Marketing and Strategy at Merchant Warehouse, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the multi-billion dollar credit card processing industry. Waldman also serves as an ecommerce strategy/search marketing consultant and was previously with Inceptor, a Boston area search marketing agency and BuyerZone.com where he headed the search marketing and category strategy teams.
- Steven Klebe, Vice President of Business Development & Strategy for Bill to Mobile. Klebe has over 30 years of experience in sales, business development, strategic alliances and product marketing in electronic payments, authentication and fraud prevention, including the last 18 years specifically in ecommerce.
- Russell Villemez Vice President and Account CTO Capability Leader for Enterprise Services at Hewlett-Packard (HP). Villemez was the former Chief Technologist for the Americas region of HP Enterprise Services (formerly EDS, an HP Company). Prior to EDS, Russell was a partner and CTO at the Feld Group, Vice President and CIO for Weblink Wireless, and Director of Enterprise Architecture for Sprint.
- Souheil Badran, Senior Vice President & General Manager of eCommerce Solutions at First Data Corporation. Prior to First Data Corporation, Badran was President and General Manager for Rebtel, Vice President and General Manager of International & Channel Operations at VeriSign, and had held various leadership positions in Internet Banking at Digital Insight and Metavante.
BlueCava provides advanced technology that enables businesses to identify and profile the devices used by their customers to increase online advertising effectiveness, reduce fraud risk, and improve customer satisfaction.
With BlueCava’s patented technology, companies can uniquely identify Internet connected devices including computers, mobile phones, set top boxes and gaming consoles, to better adapt and respond to customer needs.
For more information, visit us online at http://www.bluecava.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/bluecava.