San Clemente, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2011
Announcing that MediaLAB, Inc., the developers of Walkee® iGuide to Disneyland iPhone app, has released their product update for iPhone and iPod touch users. The Walkee(® iGuide to Disneyland is the most feature rich Disneyland Resort app on the market, offering dozens of functions and features to help users get around Disneyland and southern California. This latest update to the application polishes the already impressive app.
Walkee® iGuide to Disneyland, with its dozens of exciting features, has been designed specifically to guide users through the more than five hundred acres of the Disneyland Resort. If it did only that, it would be handy but this app does so much more. Users can pinpoint attractions, shops and restaurants, map out their route and activities ahead of time, find points of interest in other areas of southern California and check the weather. That is only the tip of the iceberg, too.
The app is able to contain so much comprehensive information because MediaLAB president, Jim Kirkwood, knows the theme park and California like the back of his hand. "I've been covering Disneyland in SoCal Magazine for twenty years, so I'm very familiar with the park and also with this part of the state. I thought it would be nice to make it easier for people to find their way around and enjoy their vacation a little more," says Kirkwood.
This latest update to the application includes a Retina Display graphics, a new California Adventure map with followME GPS and a Walkee® exclusive feature called Mouse Connect with news, articles, dining reviews, videos and more.
These are just a few of the dozens of features available to users in Walkee® iGuide to Disneyland:
- * Retina Display Graphics
- * Automatically updated line wait times on map and scrollable list
- * Beautiful maps for Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney
- * Historical facts about attractions
- * Shopping and dining icons to you plan the day * Camera for taking fun pictures
- * Built-in notepad
- * Create an itinerary
- * Clock for checking parade and show times * Dining menus and direct phone for calling any Downtown Disney restaurant or shop
- * Add a photo to an eCard and email or post to Facebook or Twitter account
- * GPS followME guides users through the park
- * remindME" text alerts
- * Mouse Connect gives expanded Disneyland info including news and articles
- * SoCal Mobile feature offers tons of information about southern California and all things Disney
We believe that we have a lot to offer our customers with this app but we aren't planning to rest on our laurels. We'll continue improving it in any way that we can," Kirkwood says. Because of the richness and value this app has to offer, Walkee® iGuide to Disneyland has been featured on CBS, KCAL, KTLA, TUAW, OC Register, Daily App Show and Daily Candy.
Device Requirements: * 4G, 3G, 3GS iPhone and iPod touch * Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later * 65.7 MB
Pricing and Availability - Walkee® iGuide to Disneyland is only $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.