Santa Clarita, CA (PRWEB) February 15, 2011
A 13-week campaign giving away 25-cent coupons for any La Bella product in Vallarta Supermarkets is coupled with a contest to win a $1000 grocery value gift certificate.
The promotion is the latest venture aimed to connect with the Hispanic community, a market segment increasingly attracted to the La Bella brand which represents a message of beauty, quite literally.
The natural connection with the brand has proven advantageous to Newhall Laboratories, the creator and producer of the La Bella line, as the latest U.S. Census figures underscore growth of the Hispanic population, equating to 12.5 percent of the U.S. population or 35.3 million residents.
During the last several years of highly targeted activity aimed at growing awareness of its brand among Hispanics and capturing their share of the $32 billion American cosmetic buying market, La Bella delivered an innovative and dynamic campaign that drove the brand onto the store shelves of the biggest retailers in the world - Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Rite Aid, Walgreen's, and Target, in addition to more targeted markets in Vallarta, Superior Grocers and Cardenas.
Integrated in its efforts to grow the brand, Newhall retained Power Media Group, a Southern California ad agency with a growing list of national achievements and recognition by industry peers for its efforts in marketing to the highly coveted Hispanic sector.
La Bella marketing has focused on communicating a message of understanding of the specific needs of Hispanic women and differences in skin pigmentation and hair texture other than that common with Caucasian women. As a result to Newhall Laboratories' own research, the manufacturer of the products discovered that within a Hispanic family, typically only one brand of shampoo or conditioner is used. The La Bella line has grown in diversity in its offerings; Newhall adapted and produced product that meets multiple needs, by creating inexpensive, great quality and easy-to-find products for less than the MSRP of $5.
For more information about the contest please log in to La Bella Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Bella/185726211449275
About Golden Sun Inc., Newhall Laboratories Inc. and La Bella Products (http://www.labellabeauty.com)
Founded in 1988, Golden Sun established the La Bella Beauty brand representing "the beautiful one" in Italian with European salon formulas, and it founded Newhall Laboratories with headquarters in Santa Clarita. With a similar translation in Spanish, the La Bella product line is naturally attractive to the Latino market. With a range of hair styling gel and hair serum products, popularity has expanded to the general public over the last five years.
The La Bella hair product line presents a range of styling gel and La Bella polishing serum products in various sizes:
- 40-oz. Super Hold Styling Gel: This long-lasting styling gel is specially formulated gives hair both super hold and ultra shine; alcohol-free formula will not flake or dry hair.
- 22-oz. Super Spikes Styling Gel: Ensures strong and healthy hair.
- 6-oz. Super Shine Polishing Serum: Polishes and seals the cuticle to help protect chemically treated hair. Re-hydrates and conditions the hair, leaving it manageable, shiny and smooth, ideal for all hair types.
- 12-oz. Curls and Swirls Styling Mousse: Uniquely formulated styling mousse provides optimum performance with long-lasting hold, creating full, bouncy curls and waves. Humidity-resistant formula defines and controls with touchable hold.
About Power Media Group Inc. (http://www.powermediagroup.com)
Advertising agency Power Media Group, led by Patricia Gracia and Tony Gracia, has achieved recognition from organizations such as:
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Patricia Gracia, Winner of the 2010 "Woman Making a Difference Award in the Rising Star" category
- Latin Business Association (2008 Sol Award as Business of the Year)
- ADDY Awards (2009 Excellence in Creativity for a TV ad in the General Market - Catalog Sales, three 2010 ADDY Awards)
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2009.
Patricia Gracia was named United States SBA Minority Small Business Champion of the Year 2010.
SOURCE: Power Media Group
# # #