Forget needing a third party home phone line, gHome users essentially make Google their home phone company for just $5 a month.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 1, 2011 –
Launched just this month, gHome (http://www.teltub.com/ghome) from TELTUB is revolutionizing VoIP phone service by offering features no other service does. Forget needing a third party home phone line, gHome users essentially make Google their home phone company for just $5 a month. For a limited time, TELTUB is letting users try their gHome service for free for one month.
gHome offers all the traditional functionalities of a phone line along with these unprecedented features:
- Users can share pictures, video, documents or links with the person they are talking to in real time
- Users can make comments on phone conversations to be stored in the user’s call history
- Users can access their call records and all attachments in an easily organized format
- Users have unlimited calling to the USA and Canada
- Users can access their account through Facebook or TELTUB’s main site
Advanced users have access to conference rooms, conference bridges with more than one participant.
Users just need to register at http://www.teltub/ghome. Their Google Voice account will be imported with the click of a button. gHome eliminates the need to hook up the VoIP line to a computer. All that’s needed is a high speed internet connection and a VoIP adapter.
Users can either configure their own standard VoIP adapter or order a pre-configured one from TELTUB directly on their website.
Established in 2009, TELTUB Inc. provides innovative phone services to both consumers and small businesses. Their goal is to make it more interesting and useful to make and receive phone calls while still reducing the cost of phone services. For more information visit http://www.teltub.com