Aviberry makes use of Movavi’s extensive expertise in multimedia conversion technologies and is designed for clients unable to make use of cloud-based services in their business but still needing a quality media conversion solution
Moscow, Russia (PRWEB) February 2, 2011
Movavi, a leading developer of multimedia-processing software and services, today launched a standalone version of Aviberry— the company’s highly-scalable video and audio conversion engine — designed for business use. Aviberry standalone enables companies to optimize the use of existing infrastructure facilities, save on traffic costs, and maintain total control over video transcoding operations.
Aviberry Standalone is designed for medium to large organizations that make significant use of user-generated and/or internally-created video content. Movavi anticipates that the service will be of interest to online backup vendors, travel communities, video-sharing sites, niche social networks, geo caching projects, group purchase and classifieds websites, video-on-demand projects, news websites, advertising networks, mobile content providers and other organizations that need video encoding for the web.
Key benefits of Aviberry include:
- Fast and accurate video conversion: Aviberry uses Movavi’s proprietary video transcoding technology, which is already being successfully used in the Aviberry SaaS video conversion service and Movavi Online — a video and audio conversion service for individual users. Aviberry also supports Intel® Media and NVIDIA® CUDA™ technologies to speed up video transcoding up to 8-10 times depending on the media formats selected and hardware used.
- Support for a wide range of popular media formats and devices: Aviberry supports most popular audio and video formats (including HD video), and also enables conversion for many portable devices.
- Ready-made presets: Aviberry includes 26 presets for formats and devices for the most popular video transcoding scenarios, saving time and effort for users.
- Flexible video settings: Users can manually set the output video parameters (size, dimensions, bitrate, framerate, and others), ensuring that converted videos meet their specific needs.
- Scalability: Aviberry’s capacity can be easily scaled up simply by allocating additional server resources.
“Aviberry makes use of Movavi’s extensive expertise in multimedia conversion technologies and is designed for clients unable to make use of cloud-based services in their business but still needing a quality media conversion solution,” said Natalia Khudyakova, CEO at Movavi. “Aviberry standalone will save them time and resources, enabling them to concentrate on core business issues.”
Founded in 2004, Movavi offers a comprehensive range of multimedia processing software focused on resolving compatibility issues between video and audio formats and devices. Additionally, Movavi offers video editing software, CD/DVD recording software, drag-and-drop media file management software, online video conversion services and applications, and customizable video SDKs for professional use. Over 9 million people in 95 countries use Movavi products for their video and audio processing needs. Partners include Intel, NVIDIA, and more. The company provides customer service and support in nine languages – English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian.
For more information about Movavi, please visit http://www.movavi.com.
# # #