An understanding of dog and wolf packs will help you quickly to grasp the essence of the human Alpha Male, because there are many strong parallels.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) February 1, 2011
Throughout time, women have commonly referred to men as "dogs." According to a popular new book, ALPHA MALE: Who They Are, How They Think, What They Want; How to Attract, Meet, Marry & Train One, there may be a great deal of truth in the comparison.
Both controversial and fun-to-read, the book was written by anonymous authors XX (an accomplished dog trainer) and XY (a career Army officer). Based on their observations and insights, plus interviews with over 100 men, it provides tips on meeting, attracting and keeping top-rate guys. Referred to as Alpha Males, such men are strong leaders, good providers and highly protective of their pack (or family). They are also high power, ego driven - and love a challenge.
The authors write from a deep well of knowledge and experience. Describing herself as a woman of "average looks and means," author XX has received no fewer than 22 marriage proposals - a fact she attributes to the knowledge she shares in the book. Author XY, a recipient of the Army's Silver Star for heroism and the former Chief of Detectives for a large East Coast city, led hundreds of brave Alpha Males throughout his career - men whose very lives depended on his knowing what they thought, how they felt -- and how to best motivate them.
Described by readers as "worth its weight in gold" and "something every woman should read," the book, which is also being translated into Japanese, is available on http://www.Amazon.com (search for "Alpha Male XX XY"). It describes:
- Striking similarities between canine and human Alpha Males.
- How and where to meet and identify a true Alpha Male -- and how to identify imposters.
- How to make someone you're interested in notice you and contact you.
- How to use an Alpha Male's natural instincts to make him commit to and propose to you.
- The single most important thing to remember about your wedding to an Alpha Male.
- And, most important, how to make him happy he committed to you, every single day.
For further information and to order, visit http://www.youralphamale.com. Author interviews may be arranged by calling 856-231-1245.
# # #