Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 1, 2011
http://www.outsell.com – Outsell, the leading Digital Engagement Management (DEM) Platform provider to the automotive industry, today announced their annual results for 2010. Despite the instability of the US economy in 2010, Outsell had a strong financial year, generating a 31% year-over-year increase in revenue in 2010 along with continued profitability.
“Outsell’s growth is directly related to the evolution of the American consumer’s digital communication habits,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “Companies are waking up to the reality of a new marketing landscape in which consumer messaging is both highly personalized, as well as deeply interlinked across channels. Due in large part to the extensive leveraging of multiple sources of online and offline data by the platform, the Outsell DEM Platform’s early-adopters in 2010 are now positioned ahead of the market for the coming year, and are making significant gains.”
Currently the Outsell DEM Platform is only available via exclusive agreement with select manufacturers and advertising agencies. More information is available at: http://www.youtube.com/user/outsell#p/a/u/2/Ez2pqBXlA6c.
Other Outsell highlights from 2010 are as follows:
- Outsell announced the successful rollout of a brand new Digital Engagement Management Platform. After 18 months of intensive development and piloting, the platform was rolled out to dealerships belonging to 3 of the top 5 major automotive manufacturers in the US. The Outsell Platform has consistently generated 5:1+ ROI results, with some dealers seeing in excess of 30:1.
- Major new functionality was released within the Outsell Digital Engagement Management Platform, including new and easy to use reporting layouts, a powerful sales & opportunities mapping tool that allows users to see geographic representations of their campaign results within customized Google Maps, and the “Consumer Purchase PathTM” - a readership/purchase event timeline for each individual consumer. Outsell also increased the volume and diversity of the campaigns available within the platform; in particular Outsell rolled out a new campaign offering targeting mobile/SMS users called “The Mobile Service ClubTM” with outstanding results.
- Outsell’s Campaign Operations sent 94.5 million messages to automotive consumers in 2010- a 45.6% year-over-year increase in Digital Subscriber messages sends. Live Chat lead volumes also increased by 20% in 2010, generating high-value sales, service and sales support opportunities to dealerships, while maintaining industry leading response times of less than 5 seconds.
- Outsell engaged Korn/Ferry International, a leading talent management firm, to develop and execute a talent and leadership development program for key Outsell associates. This included an overall organizational scaling plan. Outsell & Korn/Ferry successfully completed the rollout and training on a new set of core competencies with the first cohort of associates – this training is aimed at the continued development of Outsell associates to position Outsell for continued sustainable growth and rapid expansion.
- Outsell continued to increase staffing through 2010, especially in the campaign operations and strategic alliance management functions, and announced several new hires and promotions to key positions in the organization.
About Outsell LLC
Outsell (http://www.outsell.com) Outsell is revolutionizing the way brands engage with consumers. Our digital engagement management platform makes it easy to manage consumer engagement more profitably.
Outsell The Intelligent Marketing Company TM