"The Mattress Fuel Bucket's savings are undeniable."
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) February 2, 2011
In an industry where diesel fuel spills occur on an all too frequent basis, trucking companies are searching for ways to avoid costly Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fines and cleanup costs, which in some cases can reach the low six figures.
Trucking companies continually deal with diesel fuel spills from accidental causes including: collisions with fixed objects, motor vehicle accidents and even mechanical failure such as accidental fuel line separation. Whatever the cause, truckers have to act immediately to capture as much of the fuel as possible to avoid hefty EPA fines and cleanup costs. The challenge comes when truckers try to utilize fuel spill kits that cannot be located and/or are insufficient to contain the spill.
As Brooklyn Bedding owner John Merwin says, “A driver never loses his mattress!” John has a patent pending on his proven-in-the-field product called, The Mattress Fuel Bucket – http://www.MattressFuelBucket.com.
Recently, a nationally-recognized, Fortune 500 trucking company tested Brooklyn Bedding’s The Mattress Fuel Bucket on a portion of their fleet of over 14,000 trucks. The result – the company saved tens of thousands of dollars in cleanup costs and potential state and federal fines from several fuel spill incidents involving their fleet of 18-wheelers.
“They could have been hit with a very costly cleanup bill…” says John Merwin. “Not to toot my own horn, but I’m glad The Mattress Fuel Bucket did exactly what we expected it to do in a real life situation.”
The Mattress Fuel Bucket has the following benefits for trucking companies:
- It holds up to 60 gallons of fuel – this will contain the vast majority of fuel spills.
- It provides excellent, comfortable sleep for truckers – therefore they are rested driving the highways
- It’s available in 5 standard sizes - plus a custom size and fit can be ordered
- It is in the sleeping compartment of trucks – therefore it requires no additional space
- It’s light-weight, easy to carry, and easy to maneuver – this allows quick action on part of the truck driver to capture as much fuel as possible
- It can save companies millions of dollars in fuel spill fines and cleanup costs
Trucking companies that want to know more about The Mattress Fuel Bucket can view an informational video at http://www.MattressFuelBucket.com or call John Merwin at (602) 446-8337.