Myrtle Beach, SC (PRWEB) February 2, 2011
Kimberly Grigg, the Grand Strand-based designer and owner of Knotting Hill Interiors—a retail gift and home furnishings store—is sharing her timeless and elegant Valentine's Day gift ideas that won't require a vase or mess up the diet for the new year.
For Her, Kimberly Grigg says these five gifts are the way to go:
1. Mini Furs — A faux or real fur wrap or stole says it like no other. They range in price from $135 to $495.
2. Jewelry — Nothing says 'I love you' like a beautiful piece of jewelry. Consider a special sliding charm bracelet that can be added to for every holiday. Prices start at $40.
3. Room Redo — Wow the special lady with a room makeover. She will say thanks everyday for years to come. Priceless!
4. Luggage — Put it with a gift card for a weekend getaway. Prices for luggage start at $89.
5. Pajamas and a bathrobe — Invite her to relax in a new pair of monogrammed PJ's with matching bathrobe. Tuck in a little gift card stating that she gets the morning off; “sleep in and I’ll take the kids…”
For Him, Kimberly Grigg recommends these five ideas for that special man:
1. Reclining Chair — Surprise him with a new recliner. This time, go with one that's handsome and comfortable. Knotting Hill Interiors has a huge assortment. Prices starting at $795.
2. A Man Room — All men want their own cave. Why not make a place just for him? Knotting Hill Interiors can create the perfect space to suit your man’s sports and hobbies and in an attractive way that everyone can enjoy. Priceless!
3. Luggage — Put it along with a gift card enclosure for a weekend getaway. Priced from $89.
4. A Globe — Give it to him for his desk with a note that says, “You mean the world to me.” Priced from $89.
5. A New Home Office — Let Knotting Hill Interiors design the perfect home office for your man, complete with a comfortable rolling chair, a new desk and a place for everything.
Grigg, who has been featured on HGTV.com, is known for her innovative approach to design. Her “green house” decorating ideas have garnered national attention. She also specializes in unique children's rooms.
For more information about Kimberly Grigg and to read her “It's So Fabulous Blog,” visit http://www.knottinghillinteriors.com.
Also, check out Knotting Hill Interiors on Facebook.