Our 2010 results demonstrate Vendavo’s continued leadership in the market for B2B pricing management and optimization software.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) February 2, 2011
Vendavo®, the leading provider of business-to-business price management and optimization solutions, today announced strong results for 2010. Reflecting its continued financial growth and strength, the company posted significantly higher revenues in 2010 along with its eighth consecutive profitable quarter.
Vendavo’s noteworthy 2010 highlights include:
- Significantly higher revenues in 2010 compared to 2009
- Growth in overall customer base with addition of new customers in all of its core B2B industries including manufacturing, oil & gas, process, services, medical devices, and distribution
- New customers opting for products across all Vendavo pricing solution offerings including the full suite, ProfitVision®, and Pricing Intelligence OnDemand
- Launch of latest release of Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite- a pre-built best practice application with comprehensive configuration capabilities and extensive functional enhancements
- Continued SAP® partnership momentum driven by expansion of customer base and deeper product integration across SAP applications, including SAP CRM
- Strong workforce growth in all areas including product development, engineering, sales and solution delivery
- Continued expansion in Europe with opening of a European headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland
- Successful execution of Vendavo Executive Pricing Forums, a series of events attended by more than 400 executives from many leading B2B companies
"Our 2010 results demonstrate Vendavo’s continued leadership in the market for B2B pricing management and optimization software" said Neil Lustig, chief executive officer of Vendavo. "As part of our overall growth strategy, we will continue to invest in building innovative products that help customers realize tremendous value from pricing.”
Vendavo will hold its 2011 Annual User Conference in Chicago from April 5-6, 2011 at the Westin Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago. To learn more, please visit http://www.vendavo.com/Summit.html.
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite solves pricing problems by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. It combines pricing science, pricing best practices, and enterprise-class software to drive small improvements in average prices at every stage of the pricing process, from segmentation to deal close. Together, these improvements deliver big increases in profits – from 10% to 30%. Vendavo is the enterprise pricing solution of choice for more than 160 customer divisions at some of the world’s biggest names in chemicals, high-tech and industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution. To learn more, or to request information, visit http://www.vendavo.com.