(PRWEB) February 2, 2011
OFFECCT will present a large number of new products and other initiatives at this year's Stockholm Furniture Fair. Stockholm Furniture Fair 2011 will take place at Stockholm International Fairs, 8 - 12 February 2011.
News from OFFECCT include:
- A whole new business area
- A large number of new products by designers such as Front, Monica Förster, Jean-Marie Massaud and Claesson Koivisto Rune
- A documentary book about OFFECCT’s 20-year history.
OFFECCT organizes two press previews during the Stockholm Furniture Fair.
1. Representatives of the media are welcome to the press preview in OFFECCT's stand 20:20 in Hall A of Stockholm International Fairs on Tuesday 8 February at 12:00 noon in which OFFECCT's management and designers will present this year's news. Designers and management will be available for interviews afterward.
2. In connection with the Stockholm Furniture Fair an exhibition about OFFECCT's 20-year history will open at OFFECCT's showroom at Torsgatan 13 in central Stockholm, phone: +46 8 410 516 70. A press preview of the 20-year exhibition takes place in the showroom on Tuesday 8 February at 7:00 pm. At 7:30 pm the showroom will open for specially invited guests.
For exclusive interviews please contact OFFECCT’s media contact David Lerdell, phone +46 76 339 04 66, e-mail: offecct (at) lerdell (dot) com.
Kurt Tingdal, CEO, OFFECCT, phone +46 705 81 33 83
David Lerdell, OFFECCT’s media contact, phone +46 76 339 04 66, email: offecct (at) lerdell (dot) com
High resolution images can be downloaded from http://www.offecct.se