Grand Forks, ND (PRWEB) February 3, 2011
Ntractive today announced a major upgrade to Elements CRM, the company's Mac Customer Relationship Management Solution. Elements CRM 3.0 is available immediately to all customers. Version 3.0 gives Mac® users even more power when managing their business with the addition of some great new features.
Elements CRM 3.0 new features include:
- User Interface - navigation and UI has been greatly enhanced.
- Speed - 100x speed improvements throughout the app.
- Workflow - major system workflow enhancements including sales and projects.
- Data Filtering - Ability to create rules to filter your data and view what's important.
- Credit Card Processing - improvements to integration with Authorize.net.
- Social - more integrations like Gowalla®, Linkedin® and a full Twitter® App.
- Marketing - workflow enhancements with Mail Merge and MailChimp® integrations.
- Invoicing - improved look and feel with more custom options.
- Finance - Acclivity AccountEdge® & Intuit QuickBooks® enhancements.
- Much More - there are hundreds of new features!
Ntractive's focus in Elements CRM 3.0 was to incorporate the features their users have been looking for into an enhanced UI. The new features provide powerful tools for sales teams to work more efficiently, and the Mac®-centric look and feel of the Elements CRM interface has been magnified for an even more enjoyable user experience.
Pricing & Availability
Elements CRM 3.0 is available immediately. Small Business pricing starts at 24.95/user/mo, and Professional pricing starting at $44.95/user/mo. http://www.ntractive.com
Ntractive is the Mac Customer Relationship Management (CRM) company that develops Elements CRM. Ntractive is changing the way companies collaborate, work and communicate on the Mac. The company's Elements Platform, which is part desktop and part cloud, is powered by Webkit (http://webkit.org/). Webkit is the open source browser engine that is used by Safari, the iPhone and many other applications. To learn more about Ntractive, go to http://www.ntractive.com
© 2006-2011 Ntractive, the Ntractive logo, Elements CRM, and the Elements CRM logo are trademarks of Ntractive, LLC. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.