Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 1, 2011
insideVirtual announces the global launch of http://www.PaymentsMarket.com, the first and only virtual marketplace for payment and fraud professionals to search, learn and find solutions. PaymentsMarket.com is available at any time and from any location in the world. The virtual market is designed similarly to a physical tradeshow where visitors conveniently visit halls for industry solutions, market verticals and live webcasts or conference presentations. The PaymentsMarket offers a social networking lounge that includes discussion forums and chat with real-time instant translation in 60 languages. Registration is free at http://paymentsmarket.com/register.
“PaymentsMarket.com is a paradigm shift in how organizations, service providers and trade groups can exchange ideas and collaborate,” says Jeremy Drzal, Chief Engagement Officer for insideVirtual and founder of the virtual market. “We created a community to offer real-time virtual engagement with social media, education and business partnerships in an intuitive and rich user experience.”
The Payments Markets community represents a new era of how professionals can learn about industry trends, network with colleagues and discover new partners. “Identifying ways to improve merchant services, increase security, cut fraud or manage chargebacks is easier and less expensive when you have access to credible information and quality service providers,” says Drzal. The program is supported by a strong group of Platinum Founding Member companies dedicated to open access and collaboration between industry professionals.
PaymentsMarket.com’s initial Founding Platinum Members include:
- Airline Information Airline and Travel Payments Summit (ATPS) is first in Airline Business Intelligence and leader in payments for the airline & travel industry through the Ground Breaking Airline and Travel Payments Summit.
- First Atlantic Commerce (FAC) is a leading, global internet payment solutions provider. Read more…
- Electronic Payment Exchange (EPX) is a global provider of straight-through, fully integrated, secure payment processing services and acts as a payment gateway and acquirer.
- KOUNT® is the most advanced fraud fighting technology available today. Developed by Keynetics, Inc with online and catalog merchant needs in mind, Kount defends against both traditional and emerging card-not-present fraud threats.
- Merchants Against Unfair Interchange (MAUI) is the industry’s only independent merchant focused validation and watchdog organization today.
- Opticard is an industry leader in implementing and managing a variety of gift, stored value and loyalty card-based programs.
- Payventures specializes in the design and implementation of comprehensive acquiring solutions including domestic and international processing, payment gateway software and services, fraud detection and prevention, global currency conversion and alternative payment method strategies.
- Planet Group, Inc provides a unique set of software and services in key verticals. The offerings include merchant accounting, settlement, exception processing and enterprise correspondence solutions.
- Retail Decisions (ReD) is a world leader in card fraud prevention and payment processing.
- SKO Brenner American (SKO Bars) is a national billing, customer retention and collection outsource solution provider.
- Smart Card Alliance – a leading stakeholder association for the payments and security industry. Through specific projects such as education programs, market research, advocacy, industry relations and open forums, the Alliance keeps its members connected to industry leaders and innovative thought.
- Vindicia is a leading provider of SaaS billing solutions that help digital leaders optimize customer retention and acquisition through integrated marketing best practices.
Explore our Payment and Fraud Solution Market Directory for more detail http://paymentsmarket.com/directory
PaymentsMarket.com is the only first and only online virtual marketplace for payment and fraud professionals to search, learn and find solutions from the convenience of an internet browser, any time and from any place around the world. Similar to a physical tradeshow visitors easily navigate by industry solutions, market verticals, conference hall and social networking lounge. Visitors can network with colleagues, chat in 60 languages and find partners regionally, nationally or globally. There is no software to download and no cost for visitors to join at http://PaymentsMarket.com/register or read our latest news and blogs at http://www.paymentsmarket.com.
insideVirtual develops B2B social media strategy and turnkey virtual engagement solutions. We developed a C.O.R.E Methodology to help companies define a social media strategy and create targeted content in the most efficient way to get competitive results. insideVirtual delivers the highest results at the lowest overall cost through our managed media channels, including PaymentsMarket.com and our Payments and Fraud Group on LinkedIn. Learn more at http://insideVirtual.com.