"I am honored to be part of a family’s adoption journey. It is imperative in an adoption that the legal pathway be handled with both precision and compassion and I am proud to be able to use my legal background to help Adoptive Parents."
Lake Forest, CA (PRWEB) February 4, 2011
Adoption Network Law Center (ANLC), a provider of adoption services to Adoptive Parents, is announcing the addition of attorney Wendy McGreevy to the ANLC Team. Wendy has joined Adoption Network Law Center with a strong desire to be part of a team dedicated to helping build families and making a difference in people's lives through adoption.
Wendy McGreevy earned her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and her law degree from the University of San Diego, School of Law. Immediately after graduating law school, Wendy went to work as a Deputy District Attorney. During her career as a prosecutor, both in San Luis Obispo and San Diego counties, Wendy tried seventy five jury trials and spent most of her time in the Family Protection Division, prosecuting child abusers and domestic violence offenders. Wendy was a passionate trial attorney who fought for those who needed protection the most.
"I am honored to be part of a family’s adoption journey," stated attorney McGreevy. “It is imperative in an adoption that the legal pathway be handled with both precision and compassion and I am proud to be able to use my legal background to help Adoptive Parents achieve their ultimate dreams of parenting.”
[b]Adoption Network Law Center provides prospective Adoptive Parents with the following services:[/b]
- Birth Mother Outreach: To reach Birth Mothers nationwide and provide them with guidance and support through the adoption process.
- Expert Adoption Staff: Experienced, nurturing professionals who strive to provide prospective Adoptive Parents with successful adoption opportunities.
- Licensed and Proven Adoption Legal Services: An extensive network of adoption professionals, attorneys and agencies for legal protection and peace of mind.
Adoption Network Law Center also gives Birth Mothers who are facing unplanned pregnancies a safe alternative to abortion – adoption. Adoption is a popular alternative to abortion and provides a child with a loving family so he or she can live a healthy and happy life.
Adoption Network Law Center helps guide Birth Mothers through their adoption journey with integrity and complete support:
- Finding Solutions: Adoption Network Law Center knows what Birth Mothers are going through. With decades of experience, Adoption Network Law Center helps Birth Mothers find the answers they are seeking.
- Finding a Loving Family: Birth Mothers have access to the AdoptionNetwork.com “Waiting Families” section which has pre-approved families waiting to love a child and provide him or her with a healthy and happy home.
- Free Housing: Safe and secure housing as a “safe haven,” providing Birth Mothers with privacy and a place to avoid conflict during their pregnancy.
- Financial Assistance: May be available for prenatal, medical and living expenses (as allowed by state law).
- 24/7 Support: Adoption Network Law Center is always available to provide Birth Mothers with personal and confidential assistance.
People who need help with adopting a newborn baby or with an unplanned pregnancy can request a free Adoption Information Kit by calling Adoption Network Law Center at 1-800-FOR-ADOPT (1-800-367-2367), or by visiting http://www.AdoptionNetwork.com.
About Adoption Network Law Center
Adoption Network Law Center is a domestic adoption law center, originally founded by Adoptive Parents. Adoption Network Law Center provides adoption services to prospective Adoptive Parents and unplanned pregnancy help to Birth Mothers throughout the United States. Our professional adoption staff will guide you through the adoption process. Call us today at 1-800-FOR-ADOPT (1-800-367-2367), or visit us online at http://www.AdoptionNetwork.com.