(PRWEB) February 7, 2011
Solarsoft Business Systems, a leading provider of enterprise software and IT services to manufacturers, distributors and wholesale businesses worldwide, is pleased to present Solarsoft customers and prospects a once-in-a-lifetime chance to attend the 2011 Masters Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
This VIP experience for you and a guest at the Masters will include:
- Three nights accommodation in a luxury condo
- Two Masters Course Badges to attend: The world famous practice round and Par 3 Tournament, Opening Round, Second Round
- Daily entrance to a Hospitality Suite from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Gourmet menus prepared fresh daily
- First-class buffet throughout the day including an omelet station during breakfast, a carving station in the afternoon and a pasta station throughout the early evening
- Fully stocked top-shelf open bar
- Valet parking service
- Private outdoor patios, decks and lounge areas
- Full service business center with phone, fax and copier
- High-speed wireless access
- Hospitality village security personnel
- Concierge service to handle your special requests
- Masters Badges included daily
- Official Masters chair for each guest
This exclusive package is valued at $15,000.00. Airfare is not included.
To qualify for your chance to win, simply register [https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/909961121 and attend Solarsoft’s upcoming webcast, “Linking the Top Floor to the Shop Floor: Maximizing Profits with End-to-End Visibility.”
Winners will be announced on March 25, 2011.
We look forward to seeing you at the Masters!
About Solarsoft Business Systems
Solarsoft provides modern enterprise software and IT services to manufacturers, distributors and wholesale businesses in North America, Europe and Asia. The company has grown organically and through acquisition since 1986 and has worldwide revenues of US$100 million. Solarsoft employs more than 400 professionals providing local support across 16 time zones. More than 2,000 companies rely on Solarsoft to bring clarity and efficiency to their daily operations. For more information, please visit http://www.solarsoft.com.
# # #