Anyone serious about their career in permanent cosmetics should attend this convention!
Des Plaines, IL (PRWEB) February 5, 2011
The Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) is the largest non-profit organization for the permanent cosmetic industry that is owned, operated and controlled by its domestic and international members since its inception in 1990. The SPCP provides industry certification, distributes the SPCP Quarterly, maintains annual CD membership directory, provides educational events and materials, and actively supports fair industry legislation.
The Society has a large internet and social media presence as a resource for technicians and a referral source for the general public and the media. The SPCP hosts an annual convention and trade show and provides additional educational opportunities throughout the year, including Bloodborne Pathogens Standard classes provided by an OSHA outreach instructor, and Train the Trainer classes, a required program for trainer members who meet and commit to the SPCP high training standards, a Fall Conference and has held a Workshop in Europe. The SPCP provides a highly regarded industry certification program (CPCP) that is available at SPCP events and similar gatherings.
Only members have the opportunity to use SPCP registered images and purchase valuable business resources such as client brochures, educational books and videos, and forms for use in their business. The SPCP logo is recognized throughout the world and symbolizes a professional’s adherence to high ethical standards. SPCP - your lifeline to the permanent cosmetic industry!
Attendees at the 20th Annual Convention & Trade Show will experience...
- Areola Workshop where attendees will learn all the tricks to determine size, shape, color, needle selection and design.
- Highly acclaimed speakers addressing critical topics of our industry including discussions on procedural corrections, ocular related diseases and anatomy, anesthetic updates, marketing plans, and more.
- Hands-on presentation, “SPCP style” through video format that includes even the touch up visit -- these productions become more popular every year!
- The largest assembly of top-quality permanent cosmetic vendors with the latest state of the art products available, as well as SPCP products designed exclusively for our members.
- Vendor classroom presentations to best inform you about the latest products in the industry.
- A special awards presentation at the Annual Members Meeting for those who have been proactive in the industry and who have become Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professionals.
- The ever-popular Panel of Experts to wrap up all your lingering questions on both days – always very popular!
Join us in our 20th Annual Convention celebration! Attend the Saturday reception to share experiences with people who have a common goal – achieving excellence through education; and of course, have fun!
All attendees receive a certificate for continuing education hours, appropriate for display and meeting regulatory requirements.
# # #