Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) February 12, 2011
DigiLabs (http://www.digilabs.com) has announced a new version of its photo creation software MyPhotoCreations, with more than 100 new features including Chinese Lunar calendars, Japanese strap books and other additions based on customers feedback and requests
MyPhotoCreations new features include:
1. Placement and movement of images across the gutter of two the pages. This means that end-users can place an image between two pages. When using lay flat pages the software will compensate for the lost information in the gutter and thus will insure overlap and smooth matching of the pictures and text across the pages
2. Photographic Albums can now start on the left so that all pages in the book are full spreads as most pro albums look like, and can be mounted to the inside of left cover.
3. For all the “lazy” users who just want to throw one full bleed image per page and be done, this is now possible. A click of a button and the book is automatically created in a matter of seconds. This makes for a great brag book.
4. The trendiest thing in Japan is those little photo books with one image per page that get strapped to cell phones. This gives a neat touch of personalized decorations to the smart phones. These strap books can be now be made in the software with one click.
5. In the new version of the software not only are images full bleed but the software displays bleed view for the user to consider while designing.
6. Chinese Lunar Calendar has been added to the previously existing Jewish Lunar Calendar, both available as an optional overlay
7. Mirror Wrap options have been added to canvas – gallery wraps, also added to Gallery Wraps an adaptive resolution warning system. Low resolution warnings are based on the assumed viewing distance of the gallery wrap. Larger gallery wraps can have slightly lower acceptable resolution.
“MyPhotoCreations is all about flexibility, simplicity and creativity,” said Nader Anvari VP Marketing of DigiLabs. “We are constantly thriving to add and improve the software, based for the most on requests and feedback from our many customers, this year we are planning to have at least one more major release with some very cool features”
DigiLabs is recognized as publishing the fastest, most powerful and yet easy to use photo (e.g., photo books, cards, calendars, etc.) creativity software. DigiLabs’ software is used by thousands of retail, printer and lab outlets worldwide. Partners/Resellers include HP, Xerox, Kodak, Fujifilm and Canon, Duplo and Ultimate. DigiLabs private labels and customizes software for companies looking to grow their photo business.
DigiLabs Inc. 1032 Elwell Court, Suite 245
Palo Alto, CA 94303
# # #