Hong Kong (PRWEB) February 9, 2011
177Apple today announce the release of Army of Mice Free, a tap-action game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Army of Mice Free has two game modes. In story mode, there are 120 game levels with easy, normal and hard mode which is easy for beginners to progress, but highly challenging to master. While progressing through the levels, the player earns upgraded weapons, coins, and more enemies. Innocent mice and bombs must be avoided, while the player have to time each tap, as hitting with the wrong weapon is ineffective. In the survival mode, the player is bombarded by way more mice, each hole replenishing itself with a mouse immediately after killing one. It tests the player’s mind and reflexes.
- Up to 120 game levels
- User-friendly touch controls
- Rich & attractive graphics
- Smooth animations
- Vibration, background music and awesome sound effects
- Selection of 2 modes: story & survival mode
- 18 types of infected mice, each with its own strengths and weaknesses
- 3 upgradable weapons - sword, sledgehammer and laser gun
- Items collection - gold coins, potions, weapons, and more...
- Purchase valuable and unique items in the shop
- Sophisticated statistics and ranking system
In 2012, the Mice Valley, a group of mice are infected by pollution and turned into ruthless maniacs by toxic gas. They harm the civilians and disrupt the harmony of the planet. It’s up to YOU to save the city! Identify the enemies with your wisdom, kill them with your skills, and bring peace back to the planet!
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
Pricing and Availability:
Army of Mice Free is FREE and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Follow Us On:
Product Website: http://www.177apple.com/ArmyOfMiceFree/
Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frcr4mPLNi0
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Army-of-Mice-Free/187467681273783
Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/armyofmicefree