Advances in accuracy have propelled automatic speech recognition technology passed the tipping point and we now see it quickly spreading into a growing number of products and services
Rehovot, Israel (PRWEB) February 9, 2011
Speech Modules, Ltd. is pleased to announce the launch of its new website, http://www.speechmodules.com.
The new website reflects Speech Modules' strategic shift from providing hardware-based Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) solutions to providing software-as-a-service based Speech-to-Text solutions for telecom operators, smart phone users, homeland security agencies, call centers, healthcare providers and more.
Speech Modules Speech-to-Text services combine the ease of voice with the functionality of text - providing new intuitive communication options that meet the needs of today’s busy public and enabling the automation of many previously labor-intensive transcription services. Text transcriptions can also be integrated into software or databases for easy documentation, access, search, retrieval, and analytics.
“Advances in accuracy have propelled automatic speech recognition technology passed the tipping point and we now see it quickly spreading into a growing number of products and services,” states Oved Tzfaniah, CEO at Speech Modules. “Switching to a software as a service (SaaS) model allows our customers to benefit from quick, efficient deployments, lower risk, and generous return on investment,” adds Tzfaniah.
At the heart of Speech Modules ASR solutions is its cutting-edge ASR engine which provides fully-automated, immediate and accurate transcription of spontaneous speech regardless of speaker style, dialect and accent, and without the need for user training. Since no human editors are involved, privacy is ensured and costs are minimized. Speech Modules ASR engine supports over 60 different languages (tonal and non-tonal) to serve the world’s largest markets. Development of new languages can usually be done in less than 6 months.
Featured services include:
- Speech-to-Text: Lets callers dictate messages and have their words sent as SMS, email, instant message or automatically posted to the user’s facebook, twitter or online chat.
- Voicemail-to-Text: Lets subscribers receive their voicemail messages immediately transcribed into text so they can scan, prioritize, cut & paste, access, review and respond – anytime, anywhere.
- Text Mail Call Completion: Provides a call completion option for subscribers without voicemail. Voice messages are transcribed to text and delivered immediately as SMS, Email or MMS.
- Keyword Spotting: Enables quick and efficient analysis of live and recorded calls, news broadcasts, and other voice communication.
- Automatic Transcriptions: Enables easy and economical transcriptions and automation of many previously labor intensive services.
Visitors should continue to check back to the Speech Modules website as it will be continuously enhanced with additional content to provide a comprehensive set of educational and decision-making resources.
About Speech Modules Ltd.:
Speech Modules provides telecom operators, smart phone users, homeland security agencies, call centers, and healthcare providers with a variety of compelling, intuitive, and cost-effective Speech-to-Text services that increase productivity and encourage usage. Speech Modules solutions are based on its unique fully-automated, speaker-independent, spontaneous speech recognition engine – enabling fast, accurate mass-market deployments. Text transcriptions can be sent by SMS, email, MMS, or posted directly to a user’s instant messaging, facebook, twitter or online chat account. ASR capabilities can also be integrated with software and databases for ease of documentation, search, retrieval, and analytics.