Ellsworth Adhesives Launches Mexico Website

Share Article

Ellsworth Adhesives announced today the launch of its new website in Mexico, http://www. ellsworth.com.mx. The website provides the single most comprehensive source for adhesive products in Mexico, offering over 3,000 product SKU’s.

Ellsworth Adhesives announced today the launch of its new website in Mexico, http://www. ellsworth.com.mx. The website provides the single most comprehensive source for adhesive products in Mexico, offering over 3,000 product SKU’s. The breadth of product offering includes adhesives, sealants, encapsulants, lubricants, dispensing and UV cure equipment.
The translated website allows visitors to interactively Request A Quote from over 50 manufacturers improving the customer’s ability to obtain product pricing in a timely manner. Another key feature is the filtering capabilities allowing a user to select a desired property when searching for product by name, vendor, type and physical attribute.

“The site provides our customers with an easy, convenient and functional way to search for product and obtain competitive quotes,” commented Sergio Ramirez, National Sales Manager - Mexico for Ellsworth Adhesives S. de R.L. de C.V. (Mexico). Mike McCourt, Global President of Ellsworth Adhesives - Specialty Chemical Distribution, agreed adding “The launch of this website supports our strategic objectives to increasingly penetrate the Mexican marketplace and provide our customers with the resources they need to reach their business goals.”

Approximately 80% of the site is in Spanish. The remaining 20% will be translated over the coming months. A toll free number and online contact information will provide outlets for visitors to work with Ellsworth Adhesives personnel on complex sourcing questions.

The new web site is the latest for the Ellsworth Adhesives. The company also maintains sites for the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, and China. “This latest site is a very important one for us,” commented Dr. Jeff Payne, Chief Marketing Officer for Ellsworth Corporation. “We have a long history in Mexico, and this site should be a very useful information source for our customers in this critical country.”

About Ellsworth Adhesives Ellsworth Adhesives is the world's largest distributor of adhesive products and equipment. Ellsworth Adhesives is a value added supplier of adhesives, sealants, coatings, encapsulants, tapes, releases and lubricants from leading international manufacturers including 3M, Bostik, Dow Corning, Dymax, Emerson & Cuming, Fisnar, Loctite, Lord, Permabond, Techcon and many others and offers the most comprehensive level of technical expertise available. Ellsworth Adhesives operates sales offices and warehouses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe; including UK, Germany, France, Spain, Finland and Sweden, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia. Ellsworth Adhesives can be contacted directly at 1-800-888-0698 or by logging onto http://www.ellsworth.com.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Roberta Gorzek
Visit website