Sussex, WI (PRWEB) February 9, 2011
The United States Patent and Trademark Office issues the trademark “Social Media Roadmap” to My Virtual Project, LLC (MVP) a limited liability company located in Wisconsin. The trademark application serial number 85052867 was filed on June 2, 2010 and the trademark SOCIAL MEDIA ROADMAP (Reg. No. 3910729) was issued on Jan. 25, 2011 by the USPTO.
Goods and Services: Social Media, Graphic Design and Marketing Consultancy focusing on helping clients create and extend their product and brand strategies by building virally engaging marketing solutions.
Similar to a GPS device for your car, the MVP Social Media Roadmap guides you directly from point A to point B. This is a detailed, step-by-step, custom implementation plan tailored specifically to the needs of your business. This detailed plan includes:
· An overall strategy section that addresses the business objectives identified in your initial one-hour consultation
· Which social media sites best suit your business and your objectives
· The step-by-step sequence in which to implement the plan
· Which tools and techniques to use, and how
· Experience-proven tactics to increase your online visibility
· Tips and tricks learned from years of experience helping companies just like yours become successful with social media
· A social media maintenance schedule detailing when to use each site, what to do and for how long
· Training options to help you learn how to increase your social media effectiveness
· Estimates for MVP to assist with each step so you can determine the cost of implementation if professional resources are desired
You can implement all or part of this plan yourself, or solicit help from anyone you feel comfortable with.
You have total control and flexibility over how you implement your custom solution.
For more information please visit http://mvpsocialmediaroadmap.com