Potomac, MD (PRWEB) February 8, 2011
The PRNews Measurement Conference will be held March 1 at The National Press Club in Washington, DC and will include speakers from leading corporations, agencies and associations. The conference is designed for all communications professionals looking for proven and cost-effective strategies on how to measure key communications initiatives.
Presented by the industry's most trusted sources on PR and marketing -- PR News and http://www.prnewsonline.com -- panel topics include The Must-Know Trends and Next Practices in Measurement, Media Measurement: From Mainstream to Social Media, How to Tie PR to the Bottom Line, Internal Communications, Measuring ROI and Making the Most of Your Measurement Dashboard.
Attendees will leave this one-day conference equipped with a smarter, more cost-effective plan to measure all communications strategies.
Register now at http://www.prnewsonline.com/conferences/MeasurementConference2011.html . The early bird rate ends Feb. 11, 2011.
Speakers from companies and nonprofits leading the industry with measurement expertise will share their success stories and strategies, including:
- Johna Burke, Senior Vice President, BurrellesLuce
- Elizabeth Castro, Vice President, O’Malley Hansen
- Bill Dalbec, Senior Vice President, APCO Worldwide
- Ed Davis, Director, Media Relations, United Way, Greater Houston
- Natasha Fogel, Executive Vice President, Global Measurement and Media Analytics, StrategyOne
- Jason Forget, Corporate Reputation Manager, GE Energy
- Jay Hamilton, Senior Director, Digital Media - Public Relations, Marriott International, Inc.
- Mary Henige, APR, Director, Social Media & Digital Communications, General Motors Company
- Angela Jeffrey, Vice President, Editorial Research, VMS
- Tim Keefe, Vice President, Internal Communications, JPMorgan Chase
- Gary Lee, CEO, mBLAST
- Jennifer Love, Vice President, Corporate Communications, H&R Block
- Tim Marklein, Executive Vice President, Measurement and Strategy, Weber Shandwick
- Paolina Milana, Executive Vice President, Global Marketing, Marketwire
- Israel Mirsky, Executive Vice President, Emerging Media and Technology, Porter Novelli
- Frank Ovaitt, Executive Vice President, Makovsky & Company
- Katie Paine, CEO and Founder, KDPaine & Partners
- Ashley Pettit, Public Relations Specialist, Southwest Airlines Company
- Heidi Sullivan, Vice President of Media Research, North America, Cision
- Kye Strance, Director of Product Management, Vocus, Inc.
- Karla Wachter, Senior Vice President, Waggener Edstrom
- Evan Welsh, Global Media Relations, SAP AG
The early bird rate ends Feb. 11, 2011. If you have any questions, contact Elizabeth Brown at ebrown(at)accessintel(dot)com; 301-354-1610.
"Whether it's measuring your social media activities, conducting a communications audit, or measuring the impact your employees have on your brand, this PR Measurement Conference will provide you and your team with proven and cost-effective strategies to improve the outcomes of all your PR efforts," notes Diane Schwartz, vice president and group publisher of PR News.
The PR News Measurement Conference, sponsored by BurrellesLuce, Cision, mBlast, VMS and VOCUS, is a much-anticipated information-packed event that is sure to sell out weeks in advance. To register visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/conferences/MeasurementConference2011.html.